India-Forums

beti huyi though doctor.. (Page 2)

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by roopalgupta

well nothing is wrong in fashion designing...but if u have catched the first episode then u must knew that it was not his father who wanted her to be a doctor but it was the desire of her swargvaasi mother...so that's y his dad was imposing this on her...and she is really talented...i mean if she can get overall 14 rank in india without studies then after becoming doctor she can do very much...and also we see today only in the pecap that she wants to handle every patient friendly like a friend not like a strict doctor which is really good...

he is forcing nidhi to become doctor in the name of his wife.

who knows,if her mother was alive then mother herself would have supported nidhi to become fashion designer.

because for every mother ,childrens happiness is more important than anything else.

and her father not seeing his daughters  happiness.he just want his wifes wish is fulfilled.

well i don't think so...i mean for a father his daughter matters the most...i don't think he is doing all this in the fake name of her mother but i guess it was her mother's real desire...and i think he is fulfilling his wife's desire coz she is not with them...nidhi's mother must have thought something before chosing this profession for her...and ofcorse her parents must be sure that it is right decision for her...and her father knows that she have real talent in this feild...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaYur_AbhiSh

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

I think caaling her father stupid is harshOuch...i knw its a bit imposingConfusedOuch bur as shown its her dead mother's wishOuch and at times you have to live for others wishesOuchConfused...Nidhi herself agreed that she cant complainSmile and that she has to join coz her mother wanted her to be a docSmile...and in yesterday's episode before going to the hospital she proudly saysTongue...kal tak main ek maamuli ladki thi...pr aaj ek doctor hun...Dr..Nidhi Verma.TongueBig smile..." this shows she respects the profession ansd somewhere she is proud tooTongue...but its just that she is scaredOuchConfusedOuch...its not that she doesnt want to be a doc.Ouchbut she is a carefreeTongue...naughty girlTongue...and bieng a doc requires seriousnessSmile and sense of responsibility.Tongue...she is scared that she might not be able to handle this jobOuchConfused in which someone's life is in your handsOuch...she thinks she is not ready to take the responsibilities of a docConfusedOuch.(i knw wat it is to be a docTongue...my father is a docTongue...and it is scary wen i see patients trusting him with thier livesOuchConfused)...Nidhi is talented and can become a good doc..Big smileEmbarrassed..AshutoshEmbarrassed will recognise her abilities Embarrassedand he will be a  catalyst in bringing out the sweet Embarrassedand naughty yet responsible Dr. Nidhi out...Embarrassed

nidhi becoming good doctor or not is not important.

but simple question remains.why parents force there children to select particular profession.
most of time parents force children to chose between 2 professions.eightr become doctor  or engineer.

what is wrong in other careers??

Edited by 100raj - 05 October 2011 at 12:55pm
.nimmi. IF-Dazzler
.nimmi.
.nimmi.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

well nothing is wrong in fashion designing...but if u have catched the first episode then u must knew that it was not his father who wanted her to be a doctor but it was the desire of her swargvaasi mother...so that's y his dad was imposing this on her...and she is really talented...i mean if she can get overall 14 rank in india without studies then after becoming doctor she can do very much...and also we see today only in the pecap that she wants to handle every patient friendly like a friend not like a strict doctor which is really good...

who knows,if her mother was alive then mother herself would have supported nidhi to become fashion designer.

because for every mother ,childrens happiness is more important than anything else.

and her father not seeing his daughters  happiness.he just want his wifes wish is fulfilled.

it is not that he doesnt want to his daughter happy. it is just that he is trying to fulfill his wife's wish. and mothers think more about child's happiness is not always true. Father's too can be understanding and loving.
and the point is mother is not alive. she may have supported. but right now she isn't there to support or change her wish.
i still say he is not right in doing what he is doing but i wont think of him as all bad and wrong.
and nidhi scored 14th rank in exam. how can she do that if she really hates the subjects. maybe she has an aptitude. sometimes parents can judge their kids better than the kids themselvesSmile!
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

it is not that he doesnt want to his daughter happy. it is just that he is trying to fulfill his wife's wish. and mothers think more about child's happiness is not always true. Father's too can be understanding and loving.
and the point is mother is not alive. she may have supported. but right now she isn't there to support or change her wish.
i still say he is not right in doing what he is doing but i wont think of him as all bad and wrong.
and nidhi scored 14th rank in exam. how can she do that if she really hates the subjects. maybe she has an aptitude. sometimes parents can judge their kids better than the kids themselvesSmile!

he clearly knows nidhi hates mbbs.not only father,other family members,her friend anji all know she hates mbbs.
despite this he is forcing her to become Doctor.
person should be allowed to do what he enjoys.

Edited by 100raj - 05 October 2011 at 1:02pm
.nimmi. IF-Dazzler
.nimmi.
.nimmi.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

but simple question remains.why parents force there children to select particular profession.
most of time parents force children to chose between 2 professions.eightr become doctor  or engineer.

now this is the question that needs serious and deep answers. you asked about nidhi and her dad i could tell you.. but why parents force their kids to choose a particular profession well now that is one question that need lot of research and thinking.
maybe this is india where everything ends up at: is your job respectable. we dont have or believe in dignity of labour.
doctor is god and engineer earns money and marriage prospects looks brighter and all that old wives tales.
and one cant blame the parents for thinking that way. it is a cycle. theirs parents wanted them to join "government jobs".Smile

hopefully parents will listen and understand and guide their kids rather than deciding destinations for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajh

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

now this is the question that needs serious and deep answers. you asked about nidhi and her dad i could tell you.. but why parents force their kids to choose a particular profession well now that is one question that need lot of research and thinking.
maybe this is india where everything ends up at: is your job respectable. we dont have or believe in dignity of labour.
doctor is god and engineer earns money and marriage prospects looks brighter and all that old wives tales.
and one cant blame the parents for thinking that way. it is a cycle. theirs parents wanted them to join "government jobs".Smile

hopefully parents will listen and understand and guide their kids rather than deciding destinations for them.

that is my point.
parents should understand what there children like and should allow to do that.

in nidhis case that is not happening.Shocked
.nimmi. IF-Dazzler
.nimmi.
.nimmi.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

he clearly knows nidhi hates mbbs.not only father,other family members,her friend anji all know she hates mbbs.
offcourse a person should be allowed to do what he/she enjoys.. but if that person is a confused soul like nidhi she would need guidance. no she doesnt hate mbbs. she is just scared. but when she entered the hospital for the first time she took pride in being called Dr. Nidhi.
her situation is different than rest of the people whose career choice is decided by their parentsSmile!
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

offcourse a person should be allowed to do what he/she enjoys.. but if that person is a confused soul like nidhi she would need guidance. no she doesnt hate mbbs. she is just scared. but when she entered the hospital for the first time she took pride in being called Dr. Nidhi.
her situation is different than rest of the people whose career choice is decided by their parentsSmile!

but in 1st episode i think she said ,she likes fashion designing .then she should be allowed to become fashion designer.

cvs might have also shown mohnish behl also as famous fashion designer.
so basically i am not liking showing this forced mbbs point.why this point shown??just  ridiculous

Edited by 100raj - 05 October 2011 at 1:15pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index