Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

beti huyi though doctor.. - Page 3

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
guys...the thing is she does not hate being a doctor but is scared of being one! if you notice nidhi considers this profession as something really big,where ppl can save other life and she feels that she is incapable of it. that is,though she likes the profession,she doubts herself, her father is compelling her do it,because it was her mother's wish and she is capable of doing it! she is capable of saving many lives but chooses not to do so because of her insecurities. i dont think its wrong on nidhi's dad's part to make her do this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yep its not d hate its d fear...
plus her dad is modern n cool bt its her dead mother's wish...actuly d dream dat she cudnt fulfill after her marriage so she wanted her daughter to live her dreams n i guess there's some guilt in nidhi's dad for not fulfilling his wife's dream so he's fulfilling it through his daughter...n if anyone has query abt how i know dez things then, d source is DK of course...
Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
*ak_jbfan* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sameera_ori

I think caaling her father stupid is harsh...i knw its a bit imposing😕 bur as shown its her dead mother's wish and at times you have to live for others wishes😕...Nidhi herself agreed that she cant complain😊 and that she has to join coz her mother wanted her to be a doc😊...and in yesterday's episode before going to the hospital she proudly says😛...kal tak main ek maamuli ladki thi...pr aaj ek doctor hun...Dr..Nidhi Verma.😛😃..." this shows she respects the profession ansd somewhere she is proud too😛...but its just that she is scared😕...its not that she doesnt want to be a doc.but she is a carefree😛...naughty girl😛...and bieng a doc requires seriousness😊 and sense of responsibility.😛...she is scared that she might not be able to handle this job😕 in which someone's life is in your hands...she thinks she is not ready to take the responsibilities of a doc😕.(i knw wat it is to be a doc😛...my father is a doc😛...and it is scary wen i see patients trusting him with thier lives😕)...Nidhi is talented and can become a good doc..😃😳..Ashutosh😳 will recognise her abilities 😳and he will be a  catalyst in bringing out the sweet 😳and naughty yet responsible Dr. Nidhi out...😳

agree with your each and every word. She is proud but scared to take this big responsibility.  I like the fact that she is shown friendly with her father.
shamil thumbnail
yes, in real life I would not have liked children being forced against their wish to become what their parents aspire
I just don't care in a reel show as long as it is entertaining 😆

Nidhi's grandfather wanted his daughter to become a doctor but she let him down by marrying N's father before completing her studies. That is the reason why she wanted N to become a doctor to fulfill her father's wish to see doctor in the family. ( assumption based on DK story)