Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
beti huyi though doctor..beta huwa though engineer.

do you remember this famous dialog of 3 idiots??

i am feeling sorry for nidhi.
she not interested in mbbs.i think she is liking for fashion designing.
what is wrong in fashion designing carrier??

why parents force children over there carrier choice?
nidhis father is very stupid to do this.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8justpratichucklebuddyrainurubal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "beti huyi though doctor.." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

nothing wrong in fashion designing as careerSmile!
and i think it was nidhi's mother's wish to see her daughter as doctor. nidhi's father says in one scene that had it been his wish he would have disregared it but not his wife's.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

and i think it was nidhi's mother's wish to see her daughter as doctor. nidhi's father says in one scene that had it been his wish he would have disregared it but not his wife's.Smile

but what about nidhis wish??
she is not interested in becoming doctor

is dead persons wish is more important than living persons wish??

forcing nidhi to do what she not enjoy is injustice.

Edited by 100raj - 05 October 2011 at 12:31pm

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

yep ,,,its right ,,,waise bhi nidhi's father doesn't seems to be that type of person

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

but what about nidhis wish??
she is not interested in becoming doctor

is dead persons wish is more important than living persons wish??

forcing nidhi to do what she not enjoy is injustice.
yeah it is injustice. but i think calling him stupid is little harshSmile!
and the dead person is his wife and even nidhi says now i cant even say anything to mom about this. shikayat bhi nahi kar sakti.
but yes injustice it is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
well nothing is wrong in fashion designing...but if u have catched the first episode then u must knew that it was not his father who wanted her to be a doctor but it was the desire of her swargvaasi mother...so that's y his dad was imposing this on her...and she is really talented...i mean if she can get overall 14 rank in india without studies then after becoming doctor she can do very much...and also we see today only in the pecap that she wants to handle every patient friendly like a friend not like a strict doctor which is really good...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaYur_AbhiShEssence..

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

well nothing is wrong in fashion designing...but if u have catched the first episode then u must knew that it was not his father who wanted her to be a doctor but it was the desire of her swargvaasi mother...so that's y his dad was imposing this on her...and she is really talented...i mean if she can get overall 14 rank in india without studies then after becoming doctor she can do very much...and also we see today only in the pecap that she wants to handle every patient friendly like a friend not like a strict doctor which is really good...

he is forcing nidhi to become doctor in the name of his wife.

who knows,if her mother was alive then mother herself would have supported nidhi to become fashion designer.

because for every mother ,childrens happiness is more important than anything else.

and her father not seeing his daughters  happiness.he just want his wifes wish is fulfilled.

Edited by 100raj - 05 October 2011 at 12:45pm

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I think caaling her father stupid is harshOuch...i knw its a bit imposingConfusedOuch bur as shown its her dead mother's wishOuch and at times you have to live for others wishesOuchConfused...Nidhi herself agreed that she cant complainSmile and that she has to join coz her mother wanted her to be a docSmile...and in yesterday's episode before going to the hospital she proudly saysTongue...kal tak main ek maamuli ladki thi...pr aaj ek doctor hun...Dr..Nidhi Verma.TongueBig smile..." this shows she respects the profession ansd somewhere she is proud tooTongue...but its just that she is scaredOuchConfusedOuch...its not that she doesnt want to be a doc.Ouchbut she is a carefreeTongue...naughty girlTongue...and bieng a doc requires seriousnessSmile and sense of responsibility.Tongue...she is scared that she might not be able to handle this jobOuchConfused in which someone's life is in your handsOuch...she thinks she is not ready to take the responsibilities of a docConfusedOuch.(i knw wat it is to be a docTongue...my father is a docTongue...and it is scary wen i see patients trusting him with thier livesOuchConfused)...Nidhi is talented and can become a good doc..Big smileEmbarrassed..AshutoshEmbarrassed will recognise her abilities Embarrassedand he will be a  catalyst in bringing out the sweet Embarrassedand naughty yet responsible Dr. Nidhi out...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.