Bigg Boss Season 5

Big Boss in America

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sb-us

sb-us

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Does Big Boss 5 air in America at all? Someone please respond.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big Boss in America" in Bigg Boss Season 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb-us

Does Big Boss 5 air in America at all? Someone please respond.

Ofcourse, if you have Colors Channel (known as Aapka Colors in US).

http://www.aapkacolors.com/subscription-us

However, it's not there on their schedule as per the webpage so maybe they will have a delayed telecast in the US.

http://www.aapkacolors.com/shows/show-details/big-boss-5-73/

Edited by cl0wn - 05 October 2011 at 12:41pm

tina2mina

tina2mina

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
@sb-us: I wish they telecasted BB in the US.

I have Colors channel and they didn't show it last year and neither this time.

The only time big boss was shown on US was the 1st season on Sony Tv. I wish it was still shown on Sony. Colors is being prejudiced. If they can show all other reality shows then why not BigBoss?

Anyway, it doesn't look interesting at all this season with all females and that Shakti Kapoor Ugghhh...

sweet_angel27

IF-Dazzler

sweet_angel27

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
no, last year I read  something about how endemol the production house for the show doesn't have rights to air in America.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.