::Harry Potter Creations' Gallery#3:: - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Ron and Hermione:
This scene absolutely tears me apart. While reading it, I could feel Ron's pain, and Hermione's as well. I even cried while reading it. While reading it again, I wasn't even anxious for this particular chapter. It's like, a part of me starts crying terribly for the two of them. I can't imagine the pain both are going through. Although in the movies, I was a wee bit disappointed with Ron's reaction. He was supposed to be crying, pounding on the walls, yelling Hermione's name, while in the movie he was so calm. Didn't seem like the love of his life was being tortured to death. Anyhow, enough of the rant, here's a sig on that scene.

Gorgeous stuff everyone :) <3

xoxo
Aanya
Congrats on 3rd Gall...

text didnt comeout clear but posting anyways...
do comment/criticize...
Great stuff , everyone , this is my first time posting in the HP gallery , hope you guys like them πŸ˜Š

James/Lily:
Okay so i was watching a video on them, and came across a rather beautiful one which made me cry. I guess it wasn't until now that I realised just how beautiful James and Lily truly are. Their love was so strong, so amazing. And also, Jily remind me of Romione. I certainly have started shipping Jily. I mean, Snily is good and all, but Jily are phenomenal. Yet again, only complaint, I wish they had used younger actors to play James and Lily.

P.S You guys should hear the song, No End, No beginning by Poets of the Fall. That's the song that's made me fall in love with Jily.

Enough bakbak, here's the sig! :D

Edited by utfracks - 12 years ago
@ utfracks - Can I have the link to the video, please? I'm a major Jilly shipper πŸ˜†

And loved the sig :)

xoxo
Aanya
i too love jilly!:) they r sooo cute!:) without them we wouldnt have had harry potter!πŸ˜‰nice siggy!:)
Here's the video guys. Mind you, they haven't used the real James and Lily. they've chosen some younger actors, but its brilliant still :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVLEohajxzQ&lc=MNTDITZiXYQ0RjgmRE7nL3DmpZQ1dGlOQ791VLmUkUw&feature=inbox[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by utfracks - 12 years ago
Oh my God! The video is seriously AMAZING! I love the actors who portrayed Jilly <3

Thanks for sharing :)

xoxo
Aanya