WU - 5th Oct Surprise Exercise + Lady love (done)

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with new day and Karan's class. Girls again gaping at him. He meets Kria and Rey and tells they'll do 'Surprise Exercise' for next half hour. Meaning doing opposite of everything. They start with sitting arrangement. Swayam sits in front of Sharon and Rey in front of Kria. Vicky manages to get his seat in front of Neha as well. He tells them to lie and bring out their true self. 

It begins with Bharat and gets fun when he answers. Rey can't help but stare at Kria when she's laughing. He asks Neha if she has ever fell in Love. She answers yes no yes no making everyone giggle and Vicky makes faces with her changing answers. 

He asks Swayam who he hates the most here. He answers Sharon as he loves her the most. She gets mad but share small eye lock scene. She replies she hates him the most too. Since it's supposed to be a lie, she stumbles and changes to no I LOVE him the most. 

Next, Rey is asked who's his best friend. He replies with a grin, 'Kria.' She is asked whom she never fears. She replies with her mother. He proves the similarities between everyone. Everyone wants someone to understand their heart. 

All get lost in their trance and Karan coughs to bring them back. He tells them to keep friends close and enemies closer. Rey and Swayam have a talk about changes after everyone leaves. 

Girls are obsessing over Karan all over again. Boys jealous that even after doing all the plans to attract girls, he's attracting them without any strategy and doing magic on them. Individual talks begin and Kria says sadly that she's tired of things. Rey accepts that he can't see her sad face. (They are all peeping over the conversations through the window.) He was in fact talking to himself that he's confused whether to fight with her or love her. Swayam says Why don't you go tell her?

Rey asks shockingly, "You heard everything?!" He says jealous-ed, "What does he(Karan) have that I don't?" Sharon also talks and tells her heart out. Swayam asks the same thing Rey did and they all pound on him saying Everything. They fall down and Karan sees them. Sharon doesn't know and the boys come out showing their bravery. Little do they know that Karan is coming up behind them catching them red handed. Boys are dumb founded and lips sealed. They disappear in thin air. 

Karan realizes that they think he's trying to steal their lady love. Meaning one new prank tomorrow and he warns himself. 

Precap: New sequence by boys in pure white clothes!! 

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its an awesome update. I always wait for it
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _sana.Magic_

Its an awesome update. I always wait for it

Thnx. M waiting for vid to be uploaded so i can watch. Or else it's 6 hrs till I can watch it in US ๐Ÿ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Khushi thankew so much ๐Ÿค— and awesome update๐Ÿ‘ Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
^^ nytime sanju di. ur welcome

@ sparkling_star  ur welcome dear