Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
RICHA is On the Way To Meat Kunal...and On The other side Siddhi is ready for marrige...Now Whats Going to happend???? BOth Bridals Are ready...SO AGAIN AN EMOTIOANL KIND OF DRAMA ON MUNDUP????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats going to happen ????" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i think kunal will agrees to marry siddhi and by the time richa comes there SiNal mrg may be completed. or kunal may confront richa and out of anger on her he may marry siddhi in order to show richa her place in his life.Angry

y'day precap of raj asking nurse to let veena atend her son's mrg wasn't shown in 2day's epi na

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdfnatzshumi.neeme-MariaMars-

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

i think kunal will agrees to marry siddhi and by the time richa comes there SiNal mrg may be completed. or kunal may confront richa and out of anger on her he may marry siddhi in order to show richa her place in his life.AngryYah then Richa will think that Kunal na doka dyea ha..And She will turn in to Negative role Confused

y'day precap of raj asking nurse to let veena atend her son's mrg wasn't shown in 2day's epi na..Yes, it will be shown In tom..Yesterday it was precap so that Viewers keep in touch..and we was thinking that may be Kunal dont knw abt his marrige with Siddhi..And His Father will do all this without his knowledge..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
simple...richa will witness SiNal marriage Wink

sandy118_RiDdHi

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Yeahh, btw guess what :P :D tom is my b-day and my present is SiNal marriage.Big smile

shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Originally posted by shumi.

Yeahh, btw guess what :P :D tom is my b-day and my present is SiNal marriage.Big smile
wooo cooolllCool ...here after your birth day will be celebrated with SiNal's wedding dayTongue

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
very sad!sinaal marriage!!
n richa alone.she left the world 4 kunal n got nthng in return

SmritiKatha

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Richa is just gonna be another Tappu thats it !!! I knwo many vouch 4 Sinal 2 be together ... As far as I see it ... Kunal can actually TAME Richa !! though I do not like her character ... I think Kunal n Richa sud have got married ... God knows how many marriages would take palce now phew !! 

SmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.