Posted: 12 years ago
Hola Doston🤗

Happy Dasara!

|~Index~|

Part 1- Pg 1

Part 2- Pg 11

Part 3- Pg 19

Maaneet OS- Sameera Back!

It was a celebration time for the Khurana's. They had just bagged the deal. It was a great, proud day for Maan Singh Khurana as his wife's first single handedly project was approved by the clients. The whole Khurana mansion was beautifully decorated; and all the business tycoons; industrialists; and politicians were present. Everyone was in a happy mood. Everyone from Khurana constructions was also invited. Adi; Pinky; Sasha; Tasha; Romeo; Pandeyji and Manisha including other staff. It was at the behest of Geet that Sasha and Tasha were back in Khurana constructions after they were fired by Maan. Geet had pleaded with him; how much he was against it; but she managed to convince him; how difficult it was to stay in a city like Delhi and make ends meet. She herself had known this. He vowed to keep Tasha and Sasha under Geet's vigilance and he himself was there with Geet when these two were around him.

In the bedroom:

Maan was getting ready for the party!

Maan: "Geet mere cufflings kaha hai?" he asked knowing where they were kept; just to steal glances at his beautiful wife!

Geet: "Maan maine yahi to rakhe the; aapke kapdon ke saath." She said with a smirk.

She left the room to check on the food arrangements when she heard him call again. She came to the room with a highly irritated face.

Geet: "Ab kya hai maan? Ab kya chahiye aapko?"

Maan: "Are meri phholan devi; itna kyun chidti hoon? Ab tumhe main nahi bolaonga to kya padosi bulayenge?"

Geet: "Kyakya kaha aapne? Main phoolan devi? Chaddo ab aap hi dhoondna aapni saari cheezien; main chali."

Before she could get out of there; he got hold of her waist and pulled her back. She landed with a thud on his chest. He entwined his fingers with hers and inhaled her fragrance and nuzzled his face in between her hair. She just smiled and blushed!

Maan: "Suno to sahi; jaane se pehle ye to batake ke jaao ke main kaunsa tie pehnu. Samajh main nahi aa raha hai. Yeh neele waali ki lal waali?"

Geet: "Maan jo chahiye pehen li jiye na. Accha ek kaam kijiye yeh lal waali pehen lo." She said taking the red tie.

Maan: "Ab tumne chun liya hai to pehnakar jaao na." he said twisting er in one single move and resting his hands on her petite waist.

Geet: "Maan aap bhi na; aapko bas bahane chahiye mujhe tang karne ke. Aap na bade kharab hai.

Maan: "Aaj meri secretary hoti to who baandh deti woh bhi bina kisi nautanki ke." He said with a sly smirk.

Geet: "Kya kaha aapne? Aapki secretary hoti to wo tie baandhti? Aapko sharam nahi aati kya? Aap dobara uska zikar bhi mere saamne kiya to mujhse bira nahi hoga.; keh deti hoon main. Samjhe aap?" she said choking him with the tie.

Maan: "Tumhe itna possessive mere liye hote huye pehli baar dekh raha hoon. Par Geet accha laga. Are Geet meri kya majal ki mere biwi ke hote huye; mere pyaar ke hote huye main kaisa aisa kar sakta hoon?"

Geet: "Haan batein banana koi aapse seekhe. Ab main jaa rahi hoon."

Maan: "Theek hai Geet main tumse neeche milta hoon."

He smiled at her and she smiled back!

In the kitchen!

Geet: "Saari taiyyari hoo gayi na Deepak? Khaane ka intezaam ho gaya na?"

Deepak: "Jee mam. Sab kuch ho gaya hai. Saare waiters bhi bahar hai hall main."

Geet: "Theek ahi. Acchi baat hai. Tum yahi rehna aur saari cheezien sambhal lena."

Deepak: "Jee mam!"

In the hall outside where the party was organized!

Geet reached the hall to see Maan descending down the stairs. He looked ravishing; strikingly different from the others and dashingly handsome. The tuxedo was making him look all the more sexy. They have a brief eye lock before Maan stepped near her and pulled her closer. The sudden closeness made her shudder and blush profusely at the same time. He spoke;

Maan: "Main Maan Singh Khurana aap sab ka shukriya karna chahta hoon is party main aane ke liye aur is party ki shaan badhane ke liye. Aaj meri liye garv ki baat hai ki meri biwi ne Khurana constructions ko sabse badi deal di hai! I am proud of you Geet."

Geet just smiled at him and the praises that he was heaping on her. The client had come with the deal papers and Geet signed them. And the clients said that the MD of our company will join us later. Geet was ecstatic at the fact that because of this deal; Khurana constructions were one of the top construction houses in India!

Everyone was enjoying the party. The music starts and the couples are invited for a dance. Maan held her hand and went down on his knees;

Maan: "Mrs. Khurana will you dance with me? I will be honored!"

Geet: "Off course Mr. Khurana; it will be an honor for me too!"

He kissed her hand and led her to the dance floor. The song tum jo aaye zindagi main started playing in the background.

Geet's hand was firmly clasped in his hand and her other hand was around her nape. His hand was rested perfectly on her petite waist! They forgot about everything. They shed all inhibitions; all personal walls; everything. That night truly belonged to Geet and Maan in every sense. The other couples left the dance floor exclusively for the couple. They swayed to the beat of the music completely at being in peace with each other. And then suddenly Maan was interrupted;

"Can I have the honor to have a dance with Mr. Maan Singh Khurana?" a voice asked.

Geet raised her head form his chest; and Maan was stunned.

Maan: "Sameera tum?"

Geet: "Maan aap inhe jaante hai? Are yeh to acchi baat hai; kyunki yahi to hai Khanna industries ki managing director."

Sameera: "Mr. Maan aapne bataya nahi ki aap mujhe kaise jaante ho? Kya rishta tha hamara? Maan'" she said in a devious voice.

Geet looked at Maan in shocked expressions with her eyes wide open.

Maan: "Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? tumhe maine mana kiya than a meri zindagi main lautne se. kyun aayi ho wapas?"

Sameera: "Maan aapke patni ne mujhe yahan bulaya hai. Aur ab to hum ek saath kaam karne waale hai." She said shaking her hand with his.

Geet: "Aapko accha nahi laga ki maine inhe bulaya?"

Maan: "Nahi Geet aisi baat nahi hai. Mujhe kya takleef hai?"

Sameera knew what she had to do and how to do. She wanted to break Maan; make him lose all his property. She wasn't the only one behind their downfall; someone else was the mastermind!

The party was over and everyone left after complementing Geet for the deal she bagged and for being such a gracious host.

Even Dev and Nandini left the hall and even Maan and Geet retire to their room.

Maan was in a shock of his past catching up with him. He didn't know what to do. To tell Geet the truth of who Sameera was or let her believes I know Sameera only as the director of her company. He saw Geet sitting in front of the dressing table removing her jewellery. He placed his hands over her shoulders.

He had to let her know. But then didn't know what to say? He feared; he feared loosing her. He was blessed enough to have another chance at life by getting Geet back in his life besides his side in their new journey. He had accepted her back in his life after his memory loss. She had belief in their love; she believed that one day Maan will accept me back in his life. He was in a dilemma. Should he or should he not. Their eyes locked in the mirror; she could sense that something was disturbing him.

Geet: "Maan aap theek hai na? Kuch baat hai jo aap mujhse karna chahte hai?"

He thought for a moment; should I let her know or not? Shall I tell her what relation I shared with Sameera? No not now. I need time. Geet is so happy. I don't want to rob her of her happiness.

Maan: "Kuch nahi geet. Main kuch jyaada hi thak gaya hoon. Chalo so jaate hai; kalse zyaada kaam karna padega."

Geet: "Maan main aapko force nahi karoongi. Jab bhi aapko lage ki aap mujhe aapke dil ki baat bata sakte hai; aap bata dena. "

She said looking at him. Maan removed his tuxedo and his tie and slept like that only. He slept by clasping her hand. She knew something was eating him inside but she didn't want to force him. She snuggled up closer to feel his love and slept peacefully!

It was past midnight; around 2 am when man suddenly got up with a jerk and Geet heard him shriek. She got up and turned the lights on;

Geet: "Kya hua Maan? Aapne koi bura sapna dekha kya?" she asked him all worried handing him a glass of water.

Maan: "Nahi Geet. maine koi bura sapna nahi dekha. Tum mujhse poonch rahi thin a kya baat hai jo mujhe sata rahi hai; Geet'"

She nodded in agreement and he looked in her eyes to see the immense love she had for him;

Maan: "Geet Sameera meri pehli patni thi."

So guys do you want me to pen down an Epilogue for this? Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!

Please press the like button!

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

007jindal thumbnail
Awsum os dear. Pls pls give us epilogue too
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know I know... Dnt kill me Behna..

Sorry for the late comment..kya karu was so held up.. 

Coming to the OS, wow i would love to see this track in Geet.. This was just good Mayu.. I loved how you described everything.. Why dnt the CVs use their brains a little and bring in Sameera. Man this was interesting.. Pls Pls continue..😳
Edited by -Sangs- - 12 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n awesum OS! YEs...epilogue please!
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mayu ofcourse pls write more soon
want to know what would be geet's reaction
awesooome...
fab...
loved the OS mayu...
thanx for the pm...
take care...
ammu5 thumbnail
beautiful. but that evil sameera aake puri metas katham kar di yaar. epilogue is a must
sehrish79 thumbnail
Ah ah yeh kya Kia kaha pe aakar stop kar diya hmm not fair
Lovely Os muahhh superb amazing
Thank u so much for pm
Plz plz plz cont soon
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome os n yes yes need epilogue 4 it.
thnxs 4 pm
anupm04 thumbnail