India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi and purab (Page 3)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Jassi can not end up with Purab for the simple reason......Purab belongs to Ides!!!!!Embarrassed
now that we got that one settled, as per the BLF story, Jassi will end up with Armaan.....we r not talking brain surgery here but simple "copy".....the reason why Purab was uncerimoniously dumped was because there was no other way for T&D to revert back to the origonal track......

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapnicely said ideas, except for purab is ideas partDead
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Now,I am wondering about the explaination that Purab would give for his dissappearance.

Here,I can't help thinking,what if Purab too had got a similar kind of 'letter' as Jassi got from Purab??

Meaning,maybe Purab too got a letter supposedly written by Jassi asking him to break the engagement and go away because she could not marry him as she loved Armaan? Maybe the letter asked him to scuttle away as fast as possible so that Jassi's parents would not think bad of Jassi and instead would blame Purab???

Which would mean the letter Jassi got from Purab was planted by someone else.

So maybe they would employ CID to find out 'the case of the mysterious letter ' and devote another saturday to 'solve' the case with ACP Pradyuman running pillar to post getting handwriting analysis done(if we are to beleive indian tv,CID takes up weirdest of domestic cases while Indian Police solves international cases).Meanwhile Purab and Jassi promote 'parker pens'to write mysterious letters which automatically copies handwriting while Acp promotes parker handwriting analysis machines and Armaan meanwhile keep up with promoting Macdonald whisky.................

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misbah

To Zahira,

Hello!

I love Ekta serials!

I want a happy ending.

Too much emotions, too many tears for Jassi.

I hope her future is great with loe from Purab!

I donot care if it turns out to be an Ekta serial.

We are looking at Jassi for almost one and one half years.

We don't care if we have another six months.

But I am teling you that Purab will return with Jassi to Bombay and the romance goes on!

The two men will fight.

Good and evil.

Who is good and handsome?

This is your choice.

A good man is a good man!!!!!!

Donot think this show will be like Betty La Fea.

We are ASian people and our mindset is not for Jasi to end up with Armaan(a bad man).

Jyse Kerne Waise Bharni.

God is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baba ji is with Purab too!Smile

******font size edited*****

hahahahah this is too funny!! u are talking as if u know the minds of T&D. Asian ppl have a certain mindset that if two people love each other then they should be together! Jassi recently told armaan that she always has loved him...did u see her tell this purab once??? anyway there is no use of me banging my head against a wall!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Now,I am wondering about the explaination that Purab would give for his dissappearance.

Here,I can't help thinking,what if Purab too had got a similar kind of 'letter' as Jassi got from Purab??

Meaning,maybe Purab too got a letter supposedly written by Jassi asking him to break the engagement and go away because she could not marry him as she loved Armaan? Maybe the letter asked him to scuttle away as fast as possible so that Jassi's parents would not think bad of Jassi and instead would blame Purab???

So maybe they would employ CID to find out 'the case of the mysterious letter ' and devote another saturday to 'solve' the case with ACP Pradyuman running pillar to post getting handwriting analysis done(if we are to beleive indian tv,CID takes up weirdest of domestic cases while Indian Police solves international cases).Meanwhile Purab and Jassi promote 'parker pens'to write mysterious letters which automatically copies handwriting while Acp promotes parker handwriting analysis machines and Armaan meanwhile keep up with promoting Macdonald whisky.................

LOLLOLLOL

Minnie...you are thinking way to ahead of T & D...they will not be able to hold this...if they were this witty, their would not be so many bloopers when they started the story on their own...

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misbah

To Zahira,

Hello!

I love Ekta serials!

I want a happy ending.

Too much emotions, too many tears for Jassi.

I hope her future is great with loe from Purab!

I donot care if it turns out to be an Ekta serial.

We are looking at Jassi for almost one and one half years.

We don't care if we have another six months.

But I am teling you that Purab will return with Jassi to Bombay and the romance goes on!

The two men will fight.

Good and evil.

Who is good and handsome?

This is your choice.

A good man is a good man!!!!!!

Donot think this show will be like Betty La Fea.

We are ASian people and our mindset is not for Jasi to end up with Armaan(a bad man).

Jyse Kerne Waise Bharni.

God is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baba ji is with Purab too!Smile

******font size edited*****

LOL!!!!!! misbah! live with your dreams for some days! but i am afraid your dream will never come true!!! WinkWinkWink!!!!!!!so better keep purab for youself and be happy!LOL!!!!!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

So maybe they would employ CID to find out 'the case of the mysterious letter ' and devote another saturday to 'solve' the case..........

lets solve the mystery here at I-F.......folks get ur magnifying glasses, hats and coats out.......clues
1. who drools over Purab
2. who wants Purab for herself (I'm only considering the female population here)
3.who could do anything to get Purab for a hubby

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
ummmmm....did I just implicate myselfConfusedConfused

Go to top