Chat Clubs

IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 37

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DarthVader-

@Gana wala song - ROFL
That spoof totally reminds me of apne chindigiri days in MJM phorum..lol..aisehi gaano ko chindhify karte the by God! LOL

@OUAT - Oh yeah I have heard about it.It's good no? I had actually downloaded a few epis last year but still haven't seen them..hehe...The basic premise of the show doesn't excite me much.It just looks a little too fantastical for my taste *shrugs*

Haha...yah those were the days! :D...pgs used to get sooo worked up and shower curses on the CC...unhi ki shraap se CC1 chal nahi rahi hai :( ...btw what ever happened to sanu? I miss having her around here...her spoofs were always top of the line and annoyed pgs so much!

Edit:
GAWD!!!what is this??? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by psycho_angel - 06 November 2012 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarthVader-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P (Page 26)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

(ahem)*clears throat*

Despo deewane

Despo deewane 'aha,aha

Hai chep si baath , maare lambi haath

Girlfriend ho jo saaath

chance maar har koi pe,raat ka fayda le

Bhul ja daroo ke nashe mein tu yeh bhi story weh

Despo dance karke main tujhko samjha doonga

Ek tequila peg  hi hosh uda de bas yuhin weh

Dance like a  despo dude tonight

Move like a macho man tonight

Party like a peeke tun tonight

Jo karna hai karle'..

You gotta do the KH.I.S.K.O

Chadhi nahi ab tak hai jisko

Kabhi kabhi yun hi pit jaate hain peenewaale

You know it,so sing it

Now throw up on the floor and say

Despo deewane

mohabbatein dialogue(chindified)

Ek ladki thi deewani si

Makeup- shakeup karti thi

Chori chori chupke chupke wafers khaya karti thi

Miss world banna tha shayad usko

Jaane kya kya karti thi?

Jab bhi milti thi mujhse yahi pucha karti thi

"kya main moti lag rahi hoon?"

aur mai sirf yehi kahe pata tha...

aankhein khuli ho ya ho band

nightmare tera hota hai

kaise kahoon main o yaara ye

weight kaise ghatta hai'

Edited by psycho_angel - 07 November 2012 at 5:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarthVader-petticoat

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
hayeee IBL ke wo purane din koi lotado! '

but adi u keep the chindhigiri alive! thnk you! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angel-DarthVader-

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@Adi - LOL LOL Please chindhify JTHJ as well :P

A few lines for Katrina Kaif Dead

Kabhi film me emote nahi karungi mai
Ek bhi facial muscle nahi move karungi mai
Apne bhootiphool axepressions se sabko daraungi mai
Har movie me  aisehi hi stiff and plastic bani rahungi mai
Jab Tak Hai Jaan Jab Tak Hai Jaan

LOL Dead

psycho_angel

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

@Adi - LOL LOL Please chindhify JTHJ as well :P

A few lines for Katrina Kaif Dead

Kabhi film me emote nahi karungi mai
Ek bhi facial muscle nahi move karungi mai
Apne bhootiphool axepressions se sabko daraungi mai
Har movie me  aisehi hi stiff and plastic bani rahungi mai
Jab Tak Hai Jaan Jab Tak Hai Jaan

LOL Dead

sorry Adi...cant comply with that request...it would mean going through the torture of sitting through the movie...

brilliant poem for katrina kaif thoughClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap,i wonder what she has done to her face..cheek implants?lip job?she looks weird ,man,and i thought id never get tired of her beauty.shes done something to her flawless face,wonder which genius adviced her to do so,her cheeks looked all puffed up now and her pout looks like Rakhi maiyyas pout Dead
anyhoo..i found this one for SRK

Dear SRK,

Tera woh bakwaas Romance...

Tera woh Itna buddha hokar bhi kat ko kiss karna

Woh tera boring acting karna

woh teri slow story ko badhana...

woh tera diwali me 3 ghanta waste karna...

Woh tera ghisa pita acting style...

Nahi Bhulunga Mai...Nahi Maaf Karunga mai...

Jab Tak Hai Jaan...
Jab Tak Hai Jaan...
Jab Tak Hai Jaan...

also,read this review..the most honest one iv read in a while:

http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/movie-review-how-jab-tak-hai-jaan-gets-romance-wrong-523771.html

Jab Tak Hai Jaan makes life look easy. So easy that a self proclaimed 25-year-old, who looks 40, gets to kiss a girl who seems to have walked out of Vogue. You also believe that the latter, despite all her Mercedes and Gucci glory, can't keep her hands off a waiter who has an annoying habit of speaking like he is perpetually in an art of living class.

Life's so easy, that an aspiring documentary-maker,  can walk straight into an army camp in Ladakh in barely visible hot pants and prance around shooting, presumably stuff, while there are people detonating bombs all around her. Also, if you have legs like Anushka Sharma's, you belong to a curiously privileged class who can dance around in beach volleyball attire while goats, men and children around shiver through layers of winter clothes.

A still from Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Image courtesy: Yash Raj films.

You can also go from being freeloading floozies to Michelin-starred restaurant owners in no time, you can lose and get your memory back pretty much the same way you get back an iPod forgotten in the shorts pocket, and you can jump from age 25 to age 35 without half a cell on your face withering.

Logic is the biggest casualty of Jab Tak Hai Jaan. You could say, of course it is, in any Yash Chopra film, but there was always a story. In JTHJ though, what you get is a bit of Veer Zaara, only re-packaged with taller women with hotter legs.

Shah Rukh Khan here is Samar Anand. The film opens to tell you he is the Michael Phelps of bomb disposal in the Indian Army. We, predictably, are in Ladakh where SRK whooshes in, in all his week-old stubble and aviator glory to defuse a really dangerous bomb. With the kind of intensity one shows while restarting a PC, he picks on this wire and that, and whoops the bomb's arse or so says the thundering background music.

Cut to Anushka Sharma she with her washboard abs, endless legs and holding a perfect cover-girl pose in a bikini in Ladakh who is an aspiring documentary filmmaker assisting a Discovery Channel crew. She is also called Akira Rai. (Cue to gush,  'How quirky!'.)

So sidekick heroine stumbles upon hero's diary, where he has written down his 10-year-old love story, presumably with the lyrics of the songs he had sung with his girl and details of  all the places they had made-out. Filmmaker Rai then bamboozles her way into the high-security Army camp to shoot a documentary on Mr Kick-ass bomb disposer, does cool military-ish stuff while managing to sport a perfect blow dry hairdo and also falls in love with hurt-in-love hero. Oh by the way, hero's ex-girlfriend, Meera Katrina Kaif with an absolutely drool-worthy wardrobe had left him ten years back. When Anand had an accident, Meera made a promise to Sir Jesus (cute god-next-door names for Jesus Christ), that she would dump her boyfriend if God makes sure that he lives. Hero lives. She dumps him, because she has promised God she will.

Hang on, yes, you're reading this right.

You don't question how a documentary titled 'A Man Who Cannot Die' has people gushing about it in London. It's important for the story to move on you realise. So, cynical Discovery people have to make sure that Akira was not shooting a Bollywood extra and demand bomb-stud Major turn up in London. He does, is knocked down again and lands up in a hospital again. This time, however, he doesn't lose a girl. He loses ten-year's worth memory.

And a lot  of drama, sad song singing and cheesy dialogue throwing ensues. Unfortunately, this goes on till the film ends. And by the time it does, entry rules in Army camps in India have been successfully established as being as stringent as those in coffee shops, so the climax doesn't take you by surprise.

It's probably rude to bad-mouth the dead. But even the highest amount of respect for Yash Chopra cliches can't make Jab Tak Hai Jaan less of a burden on its viewer. If Shah Rukh Khan lip syncing to a Rabbi song every now and then is not annoying enough, Chopra seemed to have completely lost the plot with the dialogues this time. The only times you're reminded you're watching a 2012 film and not some Rajesh Khanna-ish flick of the seventies is when Anushka Sharma talks like an average 21-year-old.

Unlike in a Dil To Pagal Hai from fourteen years back, you can no more sell Shah Rukh Khan as a traffic stopping dancer. Jumping around while juggling a fedora cannot be passed off as hot anymore. A Katrina Kaif in grunge glory and her new-found post-Sheila dancing oomph, for company, doesn't help Shah Rukh Khan's case either. And no amount of bronzer can make him look 25, which you are told he is for one whole half of the film.

AR Rahman's music, on the other hand, fails spectacularly in doing what music is supposed to in a Yash Chopra film sugarcoat and lull you into not noticing how impossible it is, in our parallel world, to groove in a bikini blouse and micro mini as the sky breaks into heavy snowfall. Or how the hero sings in different voices in different songs, without being drunk or flu-struck.

You have seen everything Jab Tak Hai Jaan has many times before, just in other films. And probably with far better music than AR Rahman threw into this one.

-DarthVader-

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Hehe...Adi.. I watched JTHJ (Downloaded from torrents obviously *smart muh*)

Ughh...Katrina Kaif is the WORST. Her pathetic attempt at acting falls flat on its face. SRK once said he can romance a cow onscreen and make it work.Ehhh...unfortunately, after JTHJ, I don't believe you anymore SRK...LOL...SRK- Kat have ZERO chemistry (Dear Bollywood, physical intimacy does not mean there is chemistry Pinch)

I liked SRK though.Esp in the second half, where he doesn't try to look like a 25 yr old :P

psycho_angel

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
look at this...I-Fs should have insurance against intellectually challenged PMSing PGs...lack of brains combined with chums doesnt work

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317377&TPN=5

Edited by psycho_angel - 29 November 2012 at 10:22am

-DarthVader-

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Hehe...Adi.. I watched JTHJ (Downloaded from torrents obviously *smart muh*)

Ughh...Katrina Kaif is the WORST. Her pathetic attempt at acting falls flat on its face. SRK once said he can romance a cow onscreen and make it work.Ehhh...unfortunately, after JTHJ, I don't believe you anymore SRK...LOL...SRK- Kat have ZERO chemistry (Dear Bollywood, physical intimacy does not mean there is chemistry Pinch)

I liked SRK though.Esp in the second half, where he doesn't try to look like a 25 yr old :P

LOL...i dont know what kat has done to her face yaa...after that Tiger movie her cheeks and lips look fake and bee stung...why do people have to mess with mother nature?isnt Rakhi Maiyya painful enuf to watch?Ouch

so who watched aamir khans "Laash" yet?LOL..the video hosting sites have changed to movie name to "Laash" so that the cam rips arent taken off the net LOL

Edited by psycho_angel - 01 December 2012 at 12:18am

-DarthVader-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top