Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It would be so nice to see some sort of renewal of vows. Maybe Ahem will take Gopi to the temple for a blessing. I think whatever they do will be low key as they are both shy people. It would be nice to have some sort of low key event with either the two of them or just immediate family present.
kashish_s2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definately..not for logic sake but just for fun, masti, romance and happiness in the show for once.. It just be soo romantic if Ahem hid to see Gopi and little masti in the house with him and Jigar๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think at first they have to fall in love with each other very passionately and clear all misunderstandings first. But before their consumation i would like to see the are renewing marriage vows as it will be the most beautiful day of their life cz after so many difficulties finally they have fallen in love for each other and starting life anew.
So then, what else nothing than the SUHAAG RAAT of our Goham.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dasuni

I think at first they have to fall in love with each other very passionately and clear all misunderstandings first. But before their consumation i would like to see the are renewing marriage vows as it will be the most beautiful day of their life cz after so many difficulties finally they have fallen in love for each other and starting life anew.
So then, what else nothing than the SUHAAG RAAT of our Goham.

wow so nice, yes ๐Ÿ˜‰