Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

@sammy , sad but thats wat the image every one gave her , but she is seeing him and knowing him , so her thinking will definitely change and rem she trust ankita more , so she will believe ankita words 

@bharti , maine kuch socha bhi nahin yaar, tu hee idea dethi hai , aur darathi bhi hai Ouch

Well considering that the previous scene we saw Sandhya trying to reflect I found this scene totally unconnected again!

Whats funny is the total lack of continuity! No wonder everyone is finding the show hilarious! Its really needing help on the editing front, I saw a first year student film recently it reminded me to that!  Similar editing or lack of it!

Its such a shame that the continuity is lacking so much!  It feels like the viewer is watching three different shows at once! 

Really great knowing all of you will be reading my posts and that we are all one happy family again!

Tongue

Edited by Angelbud - 05 October 2011 at 1:00pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG Suraj is too much ROFL (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Agree, i want to see trust building btw them , before that some kind of bond , kuch bhi , like friends or so , emotional bond honi chahiye , may be suraj can talk to her about her parents death and then show his compassion ... lets see 
I completly agree with u yaar.Tongue...before any attraction.Tongue.Embarrassed..thr should be an emotional bond btwn themEmbarrassed...no matter even if its unspokenTongue...but they should be coonected to each other on some levelEmbarrassedTongue...CV's have to handle this carefullyTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Amor.ChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Agree, i want to see trust building btw them , before that some kind of bond , kuch bhi , like friends or so , emotional bond honi chahiye , may be suraj can talk to her about her parents death and then show his compassion ... lets see 
I completly agree with u yaar.Tongue...before any attraction.Tongue.Embarrassed..thr should be an emotional bond btwn themEmbarrassed...no matter even if its unspokenTongue...but they should be coonected to each other on some levelEmbarrassedTongue...CV's have to handle this carefullyTongue

Agree.  Going by the title track video, feel it is going to be a nice journey.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vcoolwaterChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Title track was the main attraction for me to watch this show bharati , i loved it fully and editing was good , its sandhya;s fight with herself for not allowing to fall for suraj even after knowing he is good , and surajs confusion to know her , then when he does give her what she wanted yet she is not accepting him ...

would love to see this in proper manner 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Agree.  Going by the title track video, feel it is going to be a nice journey.

Yup i second your thought completlyTongueClap ...thier journey will be a journey of discovering each otherEmbarrassed as well themselvesBlushing...a discovery and attaining of dreamsEmbarrassed...of discovering love where it is least expected..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...a journey of trustEmbarrassed, affection and true love which stands by them in every thick and thin...EmbarrassedStar...

b2011

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@J 
haaye tu meena 

to bol 

aap hukum deyo main jaan du Wink

@sam 

ye ye dekho mera saath aaya koiDancing

@topic
agreed yaar that title song attracts me to but i started it for my bro offcourse no doubt on it

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Acha , 

Aap Hukum do , hum Jaan le (aapki) Wink

b2011

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Acha , 

Aap Hukum do , hum Jaan le (aapki) Wink

haaye mhara ram ji karam phut gaya mharaCry

ok guyz me leaving bye byeWink

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.