Diya Aur Baati Hum

OMG Suraj is too much ROFL

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey my dear DABH-ians 

I just watched the first 5mins and i cant help 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Suraj made me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is seriously a gone case ... 

Loved how he brought hot water for sandhya , but the moment her hand touched his , he almost dropped the bucket 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

I have seen all shy girls in my life esp in shows , ye tho spl case hai , 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sorry yaar, bardash nahin hua ,... i havent even finished watching episode yet 

Love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail

Jaya,

Haven't watched DB..evening Pooja's kept me away... Lagtha hai for the first time in TV history, we will see the female lead pursuing her man...
;-))))))))))))))))))
TitansFan thumbnail
Looks like that only Sathya, i am laughing like pagal and mom;s is looking at me like iam a gone case 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahahahaha, interesting Thread,
me my mom were discussing the same thing!

The episodes are filled with his blushes,, XD
sameera_ori thumbnail
Oye hiii yaar😛...U knw Jaya u r right bout the first 5 minutes of the episode😆...i was literally keeping a hand on my mouth🤣🤣🤣 so that i wouldnt burst out laughing🤣🤣 dad and mom were sitting and watching too u knw🤣🤣...but at the same time his actions and reactions😳 made me want to pinch his cheeks.😳😳😳...hug 🤗and and kiss him as well😳☺️. Awww.😳😳😳...he is such a cutie😳😳 and hottie too😉😉...trust me agar main Sabdhya ki jagah hoti😆😆 toh after he reacted like that i would have dragged him in...😆😆😳😳...hahahahahah 😆😆😆...and yes poor Sooraj he literally jumped up wen Sandhya's hand touched his😆😳 4 the first time 😳but did u notice the second time😳 wen he was giving the towel he tried to elongate the moment 😳😳he slowly kept brushing his hand on hers and even smiled 😳😳at the end..☺️...awww😳😳...Lagta hai jab Sandhya ko Sooraj se pyaar ho jaega😳😳😆😆...to use hi Sooraj ko apne paas laane ki trick sochni hogi😆😆😳😳...wowww😳😳 i would love that a female lead...trying to get close to her shy hubby.😳...wowww😳🤣
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to see a mahan and sacrificial and dutiful hero for a change😆
TitansFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rach1

Nice to see a mahan and sacrificial and dutiful hero for a change😆

Ditto rach , but for a change , this Dutiful hero has to change for good , unlike herione who refuse to be realistic 😕
TitansFan thumbnail
@Sammy , oye apna drooling band kar 😆... lol, donno i felt again he was little uncomfortable ... 
sameera_ori thumbnail
Of couse he was uncomfertable yaar....anyone would be😕...he is not the neanderthal hero😆😆...he is a shy😳, simple😳 and caring human😳...who has merely spoken...a few sentences to his wife😕😆...knows his wife is uncomfertable around him 😕and also she has lost his parents just before a few days😭...and he is also embarressed that she got such a horrible welcome in his house😕🤢...she had to sleep in wet clothes so he is bound to be uncomfortable😕...even i would be in such a situation.😆...moreover the way Sandhya reacts seeing him or wen he gets a bit close😕😲 shows her discomfort blatantly😲😕...she looks as if she is facing a devil 🤢or a rapist🤢 who would pounce upon her at first go😆😆...though i blame Vikram's wife for this.😡...she scared the poor girl off. 😡
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
kahin dekha hai sharmaa hua ladka , dekh lo yaar 

exceptional case hote hai n aajkal to milte bhi nahi , sachi ye sooraj dusri duniya se aaya hai(alien nahi hai , ye mat sochna ., maar dalungi samjhe😈)