Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hey my dear DABH-ians 

I just watched the first 5mins and i cant help ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Suraj made me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL he is seriously a gone case ... 

Loved how he brought hot water for sandhya , but the moment her hand touched his , he almost dropped the bucket ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

I have seen all shy girls in my life esp in shows , ye tho spl case hai , ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sorry yaar, bardash nahin hua ,... i havent even finished watching episode yet 

Love 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011-Ramya-Rose_PetalSunriseGreenHi_FriendschucklebuddyRach-dcMallika113tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG Suraj is too much ROFL" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Jaya,

Haven't watched DB..evening Pooja's kept me away... Lagtha hai for the first time in TV history, we will see the female lead pursuing her man...
;-))))))))))))))))))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.ChillMaarYaarb2011Hi_Friends

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Looks like that only Sathya, i am laughing like pagal and mom;s is looking at me like iam a gone case ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rach-dc

Anu_XD

Anu_XD

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hahahahaha, interesting Thread,
me my mom were discussing the same thing!

The episodes are filled with his blushes,, XD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Oye hiii yaarTongue...U knw Jaya u r right bout the first 5 minutes of the episodeLOL...i was literally keeping a hand on my mouthROFLROFLROFL so that i wouldnt burst out laughingROFLROFL dad and mom were sitting and watching too u knwROFLROFL...but at the same time his actions and reactionsEmbarrassed made me want to pinch his cheeks.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hug Hugand and kiss him as wellEmbarrassedBlushing. Awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he is such a cutieEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and hottie tooWinkWink...trust me agar main Sabdhya ki jagah hotiLOLLOL toh after he reacted like that i would have dragged him in...LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hahahahahah LOLLOLLOL...and yes poor Sooraj he literally jumped up wen Sandhya's hand touched hisLOLEmbarrassed 4 the first time Embarrassedbut did u notice the second timeEmbarrassed wen he was giving the towel he tried to elongate the moment EmbarrassedEmbarrassedhe slowly kept brushing his hand on hers and even smiled EmbarrassedEmbarrassedat the end..Blushing...awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Lagta hai jab Sandhya ko Sooraj se pyaar ho jaegaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL...to use hi Sooraj ko apne paas laane ki trick sochni hogiLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...wowwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i would love that a female lead...trying to get close to her shy hubby.Embarrassed...wowwwEmbarrassedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_XDChillMaarYaar

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Nice to see a mahan and sacrificial and dutiful hero for a changeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81ChillMaarYaarb2011

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

Nice to see a mahan and sacrificial and dutiful hero for a changeLOL

Ditto rach , but for a change , this Dutiful hero has to change for good , unlike herione who refuse to be realistic Confused

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@Sammy , oye apna drooling band kar LOL... lol, donno i felt again he was little uncomfortable ... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.