Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

just hating this track

vadz99 Groupbie
vadz99
vadz99

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
guyz i m hating this track like anything. Rajbeer and preeto's love story has just started to bloom and there are terrible misunderstandings so soo. actually i was not able to watch preeto from the ball party dance epi and i wanted to contact my cable operator for imagine channel and i was reading the updates so far. please change the track soon and 'preeto! stop being stupid and atleast give that bechara a chance to prove his innocence'. This is my earnest request to the makersOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qurasoumi93

~Deep~ IF-Stunnerz
~Deep~
~Deep~

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you! I was just about to post a similar topic, so that the creatives (if they visit this forum) get the message loud and clear.

I'm hating this track. :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qurasoumi93

qura Senior Member
qura
qura

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
this track is ruining the whole story!!! It's a stupid, typical track from every daily soap! pehle ek misunderstanding pe dusri, aur aise kar ke full time kisi ki bezati karne aur phir jab sab kuch barbad ho jaye ga to phir sab ke saamney sach aye ga.. i am really disappointed! preeto was looking so promising n now that! Angry

btw WTH was druv doing today??! How could he believe that his best friend could do this? the also ruined his character !!! Clap

Edited by qura - 05 October 2011 at 1:06pm
anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
So you all want goody-goody things to happened in preeto  Wink
br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
 No not Hating This Track...Embarrassed  yes just party ke baad se hi More--more Mu its tomuch...Cry  yes biji se Rajbeer ka sorry ho jata & uske baad Neelam Trak ...Thumbs Up
But Ok Story hai new track to hoga hi... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
 Sad but not Hating... wait & watch...
~Deep~ IF-Stunnerz
~Deep~
~Deep~

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Anasuya: not goody good things, but things that make sense.. I don't want Rajbeer-Preeto getting together right away, I just want them to move ahead while staying in character. Rajbeer should know better then to say all that to Neelam, and Preeto shouldn't be so short-tempered and think twice before jumping to any conclusion.
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
even i am very sad due tothe track but not hating it
as i am sure that something good is going to happen in this track soonWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index