Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hey all viewers and fans of the new show of Star Plus..."Ek Hazaro Mein Meri Behna Hai"...I'm Sabarnee and you all can call me Sabs or Sabsii...whatever you want...I can find some of my old friends here and also interested to make more friends from here...

Now after my introduction I want to come to the point...In this show we can see Abhinav Shukla as Dr. Manant who has a crush on Jivika...but in the other hand we have Karan Tacker as Viren who is stated as Jivika's life partner...Now the q is that if the CVs have decided Viren as Jivika's life partner then why there is a charecter called Dr. Manant?? And if they want to show Dr. Manant as Jivika's lover then why are they showing Jivika and Viren's romantic moments...{like today's upar se girne wala scene}...My main q is why are they showing Dr. Manant???????? What is his role in this daily soap...as we know he is not a background actor...so there must be something special for him in this show...
I've started watching this daily soap to see the love story of Dr. Manant and Jivika but now I understand that there is no chance of their love story...I'm little confused so I'm posting this thread...

Friends please try to take me out of this confusion...love ya..

Edited by coolsabs - 05 October 2011 at 10:05am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny1991sachkasamnaAnu179-Deepali-shaf13piyualkaMillerrr88M1s5_5unsh1n3The_May_RoseRavishingSaRun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Confusing Charecter Dr. Manant||" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Just wait and watch sweetieSmile...Dr Manant ko aise hi nahi dekaya...More will be revealed in the coming episodes...The doctor is basically a decent guy...Seeing Jeevika marrying someone esle might make him take action...Anything can happen...But there will be triangle between Doc, Jeevika and Viren...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu179-Deepali-mihali7RavishingSaRun

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hey SabzHug
May be They Would be show Viren,Jevika and Manan Tringle ..so Looking forword for it
Like may  Wait and watchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13RavishingSaRunThe_May_Rose

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
hey deepz...how are you?? and Hi @The_May_Rose   would you like to be my friend??
I'm also looking forward to see a love triangle among them...no...Abhinav in a devdas role again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I am Fine SabsHug
Hope Abhinav not get A Devdas Role again..Looking forword for itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I think Maanvi, while trying to stop jeevika's wedding to Viren, might lie and create a complicated situation. (She will do anything for her sister's happiness) This will effect Jeevika and Viren's post marriage life and complicate the situation with her in laws. In short Manan is there to complicate the whole situation. Just an Idea!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7RavishingSaRun

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@Analeez11  I don't know why everytime Abhinav gets such roles...this time I hoped him as the mail lead but no...I love the couple Viren- Jivika... but I started to watch the show because I was attracked by the silent love of Dr. Manant and Jivika...so I'm little sad for that..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu179mihali7shaf13M1s5_5unsh1n3RavishingSaRunThe_May_Rose

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

I agree with u guys dr manan's role is confusing but i guess he will be the 3rd triangle between Jeevika and viren who knw's maybe he turns negative in the future i hope not lets wait and see Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.