Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I'm seriously sick of this "Abala" avatar of Raj...Its getting on my nerves...Why is he acting like a "balidaan ka putla"...Shocked

In the rest of the daily soaps I've seen women acting this way...Whe can't he just raise his voice and tell everyone Neelam's truth????

I know that no one is ready to listen to him...But he can shout out in the middle when everyone is blaming him!!!!

An honest man who hasn't done anything wrong will never tolerate so much of crap from anyone...be it his best friend or would be lover!!!!Cry

Plus he is an IAF Officer...They are supposed to be courageous...I'm tired of watching him so vulnerable!!!!Cry

Anyways these are just my thoughts!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soumi93--jas--ananya2000ilive2laughMehek25ash91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why can't he????" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Exactly my thoughts!!! when Dhruv and Preeto were blaming him today, i thought Rajbeer might raise his voice in between..he didnt do it with Dhruv,but when he silenced Preeto i felt he might give her a earful...but no...she interrupted him again!!!
i feel its about time that Rajbeer confides the matter with someone...the only people left right now are Jogi and Jassi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--ananya2000

soumi93

soumi93

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
AFTER SEEING TODAYS EPI I CANT SAY THIS IS D LAST TYM AB RB DHRUV & ISHMEET KO ISS PROBLEM SE NIKALE & USKE BAAD WOH APNI RASTE & YE APNE RASTEBroken Heart...PREETO NE THAPPAD MARA, USKO BURA VALA KAHA,KISINE USKI BAAT NAHI SUNIThumbs Down I TOLERATE ALL THISUnhappy BUT DHRUV SAYS THAT UR INTENTIONS WILL NOT BECOME TRUE & PREETO KI TOO MUCH INSULT IS REALLY OUT OF MY LIMIT CryRB MOVE ON PLSSS
FORGET EVERYTHING & TAKE A REPLACEMENT FROM AMRITSAR AFTER PROVING URSELF INNOCENT INFRONT OF EVERYONEBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
so many viewers are upset

Life may thoda Meeta  Smile aur  thoda
kattaCry rahati hai Wink

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Actually, knowing the crap he's gotten into, Rajbeer should just bow out of this situation and let Neelam do whatever she wants.  He needn't see Preeto again, and honestly, Dhruv is more of a PITA than a real friend.

--jas--

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Actually, knowing the crap he's gotten into, Rajbeer should just bow out of this situation and let Neelam do whatever she wants.  He needn't see Preeto again, and honestly, Dhruv is more of a PITA than a real friend.
True theres no need fr him to act like a "Mahatma" when the ppl hes doing it fr considers him a thorn in their life!!!!!

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 05 October 2011 at 10:34pm

--jas--

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Mean WhipPissed  You Suck  all these are for our the great "sabke jaisi sabse alak" sher puttar preeto LOL ...she is a Censored puttar LOL

hate sssp Soapbox     ...atleast doormat heroines have some or other reason for their mahanta but showing one IAF hero as a doormat is something intolerable MadPerturbed   & the worst thing is rajbber will end up with one ***** like preeto and we have to accept it Dead

Vrish shouldnt ur doormat championship trophy be given to rajbeer now ErmmLOL ,fortunately he dnt have tough male competitors also LOL

this is for mahaan puttar rajbeer CongratulationsLOL

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I Don't Like...RAAJBEER's... MAHAAANNN... BALIDAAN... For Preeto FAMILY...
RAAJBEER CAn record..all abt Nelam..& Show..to All of..Preeto's family...(He is an IAF Officer...)
I Hope He Save himself...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.