Pavitra Rishta

The Chronicles Of Saint Bhavna : Part 4 , Pg 26 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 35

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Very well written Kool.
I seriously wish the CVs start outsourcing write-ups and storylines to the more deserved writers, viewers and fans. It would shoot TRPs up and also would lessen their costs. Fayada hi Fayada!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27suangaurimishakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Chronicles Of Saint Bhavna : Part 4 , Pg 26 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Lord Have Mercy Kools,
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ROFL
How did you manage to come up with something so hilarious!
I laughed so much while reading it. I was drawn back to some old PR scenes. I had forgotten about Ashwin and Urmi!

Your description of Bhavna and her purple collection - saris, pillow caes, etc, what a delight, Kools!!! LOL
I could just picture Bhavna surrounded by purple!

Then again, your take on Varsha and her behaviour!  Too good Kools!
I could see miss Varsha in action. I remembered how terrible she was to her MIL in those days!  Thanks for this comic relief Kools. We all needed this so badly. This is what you, Usha, and Omi will have to do from now on, so that we all stay sane and in touch with one another on this forum.

Love you Kools.Hug

Edited by suan - 05 October 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalPiyatrixkoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

Thanks for the laughs di
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalkoolsadhu1000

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome piece Kools!!  Bravo!! What an insight on SAINT Bhavna's life...hahaha Clap

Varsha is a no-brainer/ false-claimer (mera Soham..blahh!) stuff in this show...how long do we have to tolerate her? Dead

Waiting anxiously for your 2nds!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Kool Di,

what is panchakathiya dish.
Di there was video of  PR in oct 5 sbs or sbb.
when I was seeing the link, Ushaji told I am going to prepare a dish which in marathi they say panchakathiya.

But after that the link is not loading for me.

what is that one and what specialty di. she did it for Maataji. Navarathri special it seems..

umi Panchkhadya is a Naivedyam [ Offering to GOd} made of 5 ingredients ...Dry shredded Coconut , Poppy seeds , Sugar or jaggery , Two kinds of Nuts and Elaichi powder . Its kept in front of Ganpati especially .Smile I make it every year On Ganesh Chaturthi day .My Mom made it EXCELLENTLY .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27Piyatrixgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Good job Kool.. ...It's good you are trying to keep them smiling ...

Awww Tanya don't be so sad .  Soham is NOT going to Varsha , I am sure of it . And why quit ? Look at it this way . What was left to quit or to hold in this stupid show post divorce ? We came here for the friends and contacts rather than the show , u know that !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27umayalsuanPiyatrixgaurimishaDabulls23

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Awww Tanya don't be so sad .  Soham is NOT going to Varsha , I am sure of it . And why quit ? Look at it this way . What was left to quit or to hold in this stupid show post divorce ? We came here for the friends and contacts rather than the show , u know that !

So true Kools. We all visit this forum for exchanges amongst friends, very dear friends.
Ekta can NEVER take that away from us!
I was so upset and hurt when I initially read about Arman's visit to Satish's home, but am fine now after having read the comments of all the dear friends here, and after having read "The Chronicles of Saint Bhavna".
Kools, the title alone makes me laugh!!!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27umayalPiyatrixgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Awww Tanya don't be so sad .  Soham is NOT going to Varsha , I am sure of it . And why quit ? Look at it this way . What was left to quit or to hold inh t this stupid show post divorce ? We came here for the friends and contacts rather than the show , u know that !
I will come to the forum for my friends but I cannot see this show any more ...
I used to watch the show for Archana and Manav, mainly Archana ...And her agreeing so quickly to Manav' s saying has killed her character for me ...
Also she did not say anything when her husband was talking about legal adoption ...That  too has totally killed Archana's character for me ...
As for Manav ...same thing . He can never be the same again ...

Now I don't want that poor child to be with them ...I just hope for that .

It may have been a stupid show but I was emotionaly attatched and you know how badly these two characters have let us down today ..
What to do Kool ? I get emotionaly attatched like this...But now time to detatch myself ..

I honestly cannot  bear to look at the faces of Manav or Archana any more ...
they didn't waste any time in getting rid of that poor little boy ...

I don't care what happens now ..

But I will come and take part in the forum .I am still a fan of Ankita and Sushant and there are articles about them and so many other things ...And there are my friends I want to keep in touch with ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuanPiyatrixgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top