Pavitra Rishta

The Chronicles Of Saint Bhavna : Part 4 , Pg 26 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 35

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Thats the reason I was happy when Satish insisted on Legal adoption ...At least that ensured that the child Soham was NOT gonna be tossed like a shuttle cock between Archana and her loony sister .It desrves stability , the child . If ARMAN dont want it and his Grandma Plots about giving him away , Let him AT LEAST grow up with a sensible Dad and a Sensible Grandma . 

I feel SORRY for Soham . Satish , after legally adopting Sohanm shud throw Varsha out of his life and file for fumm custody on Varshas insanity grounds .

I was proud of Satish today for asking to make this adoption legal...protects him and the child from these namoonas to come back and claim him when they feel like it..

Call me Anal or Paranoid in situations like this I would think exatly the same..Think on legal level to protect my interest...Satish should have thought logically when he let Manav use his bus license..That was big stupid mistake in letting someone do bus under your license..

I am with you on Satish divorcing Varsha and take sole custody of Soham and raise the child with his parents who are deprived of this happiness of having a grand child...

F*** Satish should just go out and have a child with another woman...Dump varsha for all I care..Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramumayalsuanPiyatrixgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Chronicles Of Saint Bhavna : Part 4 , Pg 26 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viram

viram

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Kools, that was a wonderful chronicle of St.Bhavna. If she were to decide to publish her diary it will sell like hot cakes( or Sulo's  Kande Pohe).It might even beat Anne Frank's diary sales .In that it is Hitler and in this it is Varsha. All Moms- in-law are sure to make a beeline for it.

And Bhavna's obsession with Purple (note the colour of my reply too) and  Mohan rao waving the Nalli coupon  .Oh my.  What imagination.! You rock Kools,  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27umayalsuanLumosPiyatrixgaurimishakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

Kools, that was a wonderful chronicle of St.Bhavna. If she were to decide to publish her diary it will sell like hot cakes( or Sulo's  Kande Pohe).It might even beat Anne Frank's diary sales .In that it is Hitler and in this it is Varsha. All Moms- in-law are sure to make a beeline for it.

And Bhavna's obsession with Purple (note the colour of my reply too) and  Mohan rao waving the Nalli coupon  .Oh my.  What imagination.! You rock Kools,  

Yea I noticed ...LOL...Bhavna has a purple collection , Varsha commented on it ...and Varsha is very quick yo notice these things ...So I used it in the humor ... I want the story of PR told from Bhavna and MohanRao's POV .  I also want to write sumthing on EVIL Batat LOL

I hope he does something villainous so I can have a chance .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramumayalsuanPiyatrixgaurimishaDabulls23

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

I feel SORRY for Soham . Satish , after legally adopting Sohanm shud throw Varsha out of his life and file for fumm custody on Varshas insanity grounds .

Di, if this happens that would be the happiest day for me.
EVen though I hate PR now, I will love the above said if it happens.

Soham is too good with sathish rather than with these pagal persons.
He will prove a good dad with bhavana help as a grandmom.

Joshis/Despandes is the better family  in all sense to soham devoid of varsha.

Edited by umayal - 05 October 2011 at 11:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramsuangaurimishaPiyatrixDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Di, if this happens that would be the happiest day for me.
EVen though I hate PR now, I will love the above said if it happens.

Soham is too good with sathish rather than with these pagal persons.
He will prove a good dad with bhavana help as a grandmom.

Joshis/Despandes is the better family  in all sense to soham devoid of varsha.

Umi In Deshmukh House no one loves him . Parents r useless , Deshmukh grandma is even more useless . Only Sulo remains . But she is helpless and Is affiliated to Joshi family too . Let Satish first Legally adopt him and throw Varsha out by filing for full custody on Insanity Grounds by getting Baldie to testify . This way , ARMAN , Savita and Varsha ...ALL lose rights to Soham and he is brot up with Bhavna and Mohan and Sensible satish .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuanPiyatrixgaurimishaDabulls23

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with your above post di.
Amen to it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Kool Di,

what is panchakathiya dish.
Di there was video of  PR in oct 5 sbs or sbb.
when I was seeing the link, Ushaji told I am going to prepare a dish which in marathi they say panchakathiya.

But after that the link is not loading for me.

what is that one and what specialty di. she did it for Maataji. Navarathri special it seems..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Good job Kool.. ...It's good you are trying to keep them smiling ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 October 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top