Pavitra Rishta

The Chronicles Of Saint Bhavna : Part 4 , Pg 26 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 35

Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 3 Page 35

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Nice write up. SmileSome humour was required as the show sucks!!

Well I am glad it made u smile . PR gives head aches nowdays .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishumayalsuan-sylph-gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Chronicles Of Saint Bhavna : Part 4 , Pg 26 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hilarious post KoolClap...the show is so bad these days,I find it difficult to watch...KBC is preferable anyday.

When u look at Bhavna,this looks like exactly what she must hav thot...so aptLOLLOLLOLLOL

Savita looks like a mentally-retarded-senior citizen who plans to make sure she is left with no grandson in her old age...her luv for Manav,Archu,sachu n soham seems to have disappeared all of a sudden thnks to those FDs.

Manav has suddenly started bhaving crazy...give soham to varshu bcoz ARchu cant take proper care of Sachu...OMG...cudnt he/they hav hired a nanny for soham instead of tht PA for savita,sundri?

ARchu is full gone-case.

SOham is going to be donated to psycho varsha...by these two mahatmas of the 21st century...and I so very much pityy the kids ,sachu n soham who hav parents as ArMan,shravani n Savita as grandmom.

CVs have still not convinced tht the solution to sachus' is donating soham...what can one say...only tht it happens in BT land.

PR is dead.

umayalsuanPiyatrixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
GM , I hope the public does not forgive PR CVs this time . I want this show to close Shop .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuanPiyatrixgaurimisha

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhavna and her Nalli collection of Purple-Violet sarees...ROFL

Bhavna and her chronicles are the only thing left in this section as PR is not even worth wasting my

Loved Satish today...Not only he gave back some good ones to ArMan but Varsha his selectively pagal wife...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27suanPiyatrixgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Varsha I thought Today ALL will be hopping mad at ARMAN so lets laugh a little while dropping this pukeworthy show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuangaurimisha

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Varsha I thought Today ALL will be hopping mad at ARMAN so lets laugh a little while dropping this pukeworthy show

Although we all knew Manav for sure was going to go back on being ULM still we all are mad...Why?

NO MORE...They all can rott in hell...

Poor Soham must feel like a yoyo...This lil child actor might get damaged b/c of him playing Soham character.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suangaurimishaPiyatrix

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Although we all knew Manav for sure was going to go back on being ULM still we all are mad...Why?

maybe its bcuz as viewers , between manav and archana , we usually expect something saner from manav .. than archu ...
Both are nut cases ..archu lost her nuts long ago ,  but manav's nut in his brain ... is usually still in its place ... but always hanging precariously , and about to fall off ... so i expect something more sensible from manav

^^^^ ok , i dunno W*F i typed in the above para ... i did a pretty suck-y job explaining my POVLOL

umayalsuanPiyatrixgaurimishaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

NO MORE...They all can rott in hell...

Poor Soham must feel like a yoyo...This lil child actor might get damaged b/c of him playing Soham character.Cry

Thats the reason I was happy when Satish insisted on Legal adoption ...At least that ensured that the child Soham was NOT gonna be tossed like a shuttle cock between Archana and her loony sister .It desrves stability , the child . If ARMAN dont want it and his Grandma Plots about giving him away , Let him AT LEAST grow up with a sensible Dad and a Sensible Grandma . 

I feel SORRY for Soham . Satish , after legally adopting Sohanm shud throw Varsha out of his life and file for fumm custody on Varshas insanity grounds .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuanPiyatrixgaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top