Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tulsey

Kools your commentary on Saint Bhavna has beaten all records.

Baleh baleh!!! to you Kools...

In yesterday's epi, Archana was screaming and acting so harsh with Sachu when she found out money in his pocket.
The way she is behaving with Sachu is very rude.  She is clinging more to Soham.   She needs to become more aware and calm in handling Sachu.  Everyone knows how Savita is and that should open Archu's eyes big and wide to investigate why Savita is on her case.

Pathetic episodes...Savita is a very stupid woman.  She has opened many cans of worms by bringing Shravani into Sachu's life.

and what happened to Vandu...was she not supposed to tell her mother about Ajit's mothers conspiracy against ARMAN's?

Seems like we have to keep reminding the CV's that they need to tie the loose threads!!!!!

πŸ€—Tulsey  so good to see u after so long ...Thanks dear !

Savita has indeed been horribly stupid and opened a can of worms and I wish Rasika pays thru her teeth for influencing her so ... Both Rasika and Savita DESTROYED Sachus life .

ARMAN suck as parents , period . Dont even feel like commenting on them anymore .

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

What Will that MOTI

Know the Value of a POTI  !

My Archu ...The evil fellow has KIDNAPPED my Archu ...she gasped as her daughters did FUS FUS in her mouth with the pump .

Fus Fus and Moti Poti lines are damn hilarious🀣
Awesome update again diπŸ‘πŸΌ After a hectic day , reading ur chronicle before hitting the bed certainly made me have a nice laughπŸ˜ƒ

U know the more i read ur chronicles the terrible i feel for bhavna What a sad life she is leading from when varsha entered satish life She is wonderfull human, she has given satish all the values, education everything perfectly, the best family in the show and they got the worst bahu .

I really wish and do wanto c a happy satish family before the show endsπŸ˜ƒ, it can be with or without varsha😳.. This family is genuinely so near to perfect in everything but one women spoilt the whole happiness.. Bhavna and Mohan in their old age do deserve a pota/poti.. 
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Awesome update again diπŸ‘πŸΌ After a hectic day , reading ur chronicle before hitting the bed certainly made me have a nice laughπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—well that gratifies me immensely .😊
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ€—Hi KD πŸ€—

Sorry for my late reply

I loved this part di πŸ˜†
Specially the moti and the poti part πŸ˜†

I also like the way you use " Dear Satish " each time πŸ˜†
Di the way you use her obsession for purple is very funny πŸ˜†

Awww...Poor Bhavana
What a terrible life

Ha Di , the investigation department should read the next part , um...I hope they read it soon 😳
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kool i just finished reading all the chronicles and can i say how utterly awesome they are!
Fantastic... absolutely fantastic ... oh! poor bhavna, saddled with godzilla of a bahu ... Why do the nice ones end up with the criminally insane ? ... i have laughed so much in the last half an hour ... one of your best posts on PR ...

A suggestion - Could you include the page number of the different parts either in the first post or in the title ... i had a hell of a time searching through 30 pages for the chronicles
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Kool i just finished reading all the chronicles and can i say how utterly awesome they are!
Fantastic... absolutely fantastic ... oh! poor bhavna, saddled with godzilla of a bahu ... Why do the nice ones end up with the criminally insane ? ... i have laughed so much in the last half an hour ... one of your best posts on PR ...

A suggestion - Could you include the page number of the different parts either in the first post or in the title ... i had a hell of a time searching through 30 pages for the chronicles

ok bips πŸ€— Thanks for reading and appreciating, I was in splits as I typed ...I will do what u said about the page numbers
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swati_

πŸ€—Hi KD πŸ€—

Sorry for my late reply

I loved this part di πŸ˜†
Specially the moti and the poti part πŸ˜†

I also like the way you use " Dear Satish " each time πŸ˜†
Di the way you use her obsession for purple is very funny πŸ˜†

Awww...Poor Bhavana
What a terrible life

Ha Di , the investigation department should read the next part , um...I hope they read it soon 😳

πŸ€—Swati I missed ur comments ...Khup bara watla tujha uttar wachun . Hasu ala na ?Even I laughed as I made that jingle up .
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Kool Di, how have you been doing?😊 Have not seen you for a couple of days, hope everything is fine😊
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
bhalla i am bored now coz Sushant is leaving . Lost interest .
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

bhalla i am bored now coz Sushant is leaving . Lost interest .

Kools,
I'm feeling the same way too, especially after reading today that he might be away for up to 2 years.😲
Even Usha and Omi haven't posted anything recently.😭
What are we going to do Kools?