The Chronicles Of Saint Bhavna : Part 4 , Pg 26 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
GM , I hope the public does not forgive PR CVs this time . I want this show to close Shop .
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhavna and her Nalli collection of Purple-Violet sarees...🤣

Bhavna and her chronicles are the only thing left in this section as PR is not even worth wasting my

Loved Satish today...Not only he gave back some good ones to ArMan but Varsha his selectively pagal wife...
Varsha I thought Today ALL will be hopping mad at ARMAN so lets laugh a little while dropping this pukeworthy show
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Varsha I thought Today ALL will be hopping mad at ARMAN so lets laugh a little while dropping this pukeworthy show

Although we all knew Manav for sure was going to go back on being ULM still we all are mad...Why?

NO MORE...They all can rott in hell...

Poor Soham must feel like a yoyo...This lil child actor might get damaged b/c of him playing Soham character.😭
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Although we all knew Manav for sure was going to go back on being ULM still we all are mad...Why?

maybe its bcuz as viewers , between manav and archana , we usually expect something saner from manav .. than archu ...
Both are nut cases ..archu lost her nuts long ago ,  but manav's nut in his brain ... is usually still in its place ... but always hanging precariously , and about to fall off ... so i expect something more sensible from manav

^^^^ ok , i dunno W*F i typed in the above para ... i did a pretty suck-y job explaining my POV😆
Originally posted by Dabulls23

NO MORE...They all can rott in hell...

Poor Soham must feel like a yoyo...This lil child actor might get damaged b/c of him playing Soham character.😭

Thats the reason I was happy when Satish insisted on Legal adoption ...At least that ensured that the child Soham was NOT gonna be tossed like a shuttle cock between Archana and her loony sister .It desrves stability , the child . If ARMAN dont want it and his Grandma Plots about giving him away , Let him AT LEAST grow up with a sensible Dad and a Sensible Grandma . 

I feel SORRY for Soham . Satish , after legally adopting Sohanm shud throw Varsha out of his life and file for fumm custody on Varshas insanity grounds .

Thats the reason I was happy when Satish insisted on Legal adoption ...At least that ensured that the child Soham was NOT gonna be tossed like a shuttle cock between Archana and her loony sister .It desrves stability , the child . If ARMAN dont want it and his Grandma Plots about giving him away , Let him AT LEAST grow up with a sensible Dad and a Sensible Grandma . 

I feel SORRY for Soham . Satish , after legally adopting Sohanm shud throw Varsha out of his life and file for fumm custody on Varshas insanity grounds .

I was proud of Satish today for asking to make this adoption legal...protects him and the child from these namoonas to come back and claim him when they feel like it..

Call me Anal or Paranoid in situations like this I would think exatly the same..Think on legal level to protect my interest...Satish should have thought logically when he let Manav use his bus license..That was big stupid mistake in letting someone do bus under your license..

I am with you on Satish divorcing Varsha and take sole custody of Soham and raise the child with his parents who are deprived of this happiness of having a grand child...

F*** Satish should just go out and have a child with another woman...Dump varsha for all I care..😡
Kools, that was a wonderful chronicle of St.Bhavna. If she were to decide to publish her diary it will sell like hot cakes( or Sulo's  Kande Pohe).It might even beat Anne Frank's diary sales .In that it is Hitler and in this it is Varsha. All Moms- in-law are sure to make a beeline for it.

And Bhavna's obsession with Purple (note the colour of my reply too) and  Mohan rao waving the Nalli coupon  .Oh my.  What imagination.! You rock Kools,  
Originally posted by viram

Kools, that was a wonderful chronicle of St.Bhavna. If she were to decide to publish her diary it will sell like hot cakes( or Sulo's  Kande Pohe).It might even beat Anne Frank's diary sales .In that it is Hitler and in this it is Varsha. All Moms- in-law are sure to make a beeline for it.

And Bhavna's obsession with Purple (note the colour of my reply too) and  Mohan rao waving the Nalli coupon  .Oh my.  What imagination.! You rock Kools,  

Yea I noticed ...😆...Bhavna has a purple collection , Varsha commented on it ...and Varsha is very quick yo notice these things ...So I used it in the humor ... I want the story of PR told from Bhavna and MohanRao's POV .  I also want to write sumthing on EVIL Batat ðŸ˜†

I hope he does something villainous so I can have a chance .

Di, if this happens that would be the happiest day for me.
EVen though I hate PR now, I will love the above said if it happens.

Soham is too good with sathish rather than with these pagal persons.
He will prove a good dad with bhavana help as a grandmom.

Joshis/Despandes is the better family  in all sense to soham devoid of varsha.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago