Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

WELCOME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA - ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl have come back to TV with a new story, and with something new to tell and give us. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which is a love story about Dr. Nidhi who is a new intern and Dr. Ashutosh who is her senior. They meet at the hospital and slowly begin to fall in love with each other. Because of the age difference, there is a kashish between them...let's see how these two different people fall in love because of bound by mutual feelings, and distance from social norms.

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts. Approve

RULES to keep the discussion flow nice:)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPARE IT WITH DHOOP KINAARAY.  MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SHOW WAS LIKE. SO, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kehenge"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=660

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshan-anzaeram-piamistjustpratiAmnaIshsur.-SweetGirl-veds_6791.Mandy.--Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibzDr.BasketGupta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK [5/10, Epi.3]" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY

by shika - bijli giraane main hu aayi - aka nidhi LOLLOL

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

Dr.Ashutosh & Dr.Nidhi's scenes in the cabin.. & the toofaan scene at home - shibz
anji and nidhi's scene - roopalgupta

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY

Nidhi's Dad & the lawyer aka paddy aunty - shibz
mallika - roopalgupta

Edited by kavyasam - 05 October 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-justpratiSHIKHA19-SweetGirl-Dr.BasketGuptashibz

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
First Thanks for Putting Point Not to compare KTLK with DK. I alwayz Felt Since Such Comparisons are not possible at all having many Valid Reasons.Hope people understands it.Big smile

Show was absolutely stolen by Miss.Kamra .ClapShes absolutely great and Adorable as Dr.Nidhi.ClapStar

The First moment of the show made me Laugh was - The moment Nidhi see Ashu has Recognized her - She offeres his Money back ! OMG ! Look at this Girl's Guts.LOL I guess She wanted to say -"  Pichli baar Aapne Paise Deke Matter end up Kiya tha , Is baar Wapas Leke karo "LOLHer Insult of her own self and Ashu's Dialoge- Aap ko pata hai Aap ne Who sab bola Jo Actully muje aapke Bare me Bolna Chahiye."Ok that was Good fun to watch But I dint get Reason Even after all these Why Ashu let her stay at Hospital.Confused

Ashu's Visit to her Father's House and Alok sir's Glimpse was nice to watch.Really want to see their past Stories.

Nidhi's convo with her dad was also Superb So as her scene at her Aunt;s Place.Anji and Nidhi are Great combo Together Guarntees Great fun to Audience.Both Girls Plays their Role Perfectly.Star Nidhi Forgetting Stetoscope at home and Ashutosh daant on that.Her Scenes with Dr.Rangnath are alwayz Hillarious.LOLThey both are actully made for Each other.Wink

The Another Character Which I adored from Today's show is Malika Clap- I really liked that Lady So as Actress Whos Playing it.Clap Shes Gorgeous and Very well with her Acting skills and ExpressionStar.I Hope they dont mess up her Character other wise She seems very Sweet and Nice Person.a Great actor :)

Over all - Show is going Great Looking at that Its just First week of it.I m already getting addicted to it Embarrassed.Hope they continues to give us Great Drama Ahead.:))

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 05 October 2011 at 10:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshan-anzaeram-justpratiAmnaIshSHIKHA19kavyasamshibz

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Res...
Amazing epi...Nidhi was too cute with her antics ROFL..Embarrassed..nd yaaa...she made aashutosh smile Embarrassed

Ps-Sry for not editing last nite..
Dunno if i will be able to edit today even..:(..bt cudnt help resing today :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati-SweetGirl-kavyasamshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
there should be a dialogue of the day as wellLOL

Nidhi's Dad: maine tho ladki paida ki thi, fir ye toofan kahan se aagayaROFL

few pointers..

Dr.Ashutosh comes to his actual character, stone hearted personLOL

Nidhi actually drew a cartoon of Dr.Ashutosh?Ermm

Dr.Ashu to his old house.. simple n nice scene.. yet to see more of him...

Anjie & Nidhi...situation reversal...ROFL

character of the day is Nidhi's Dad & the lawyer aka paddy aunty.. dont know her name..
though most of the times its Nidhi hu takes the cakeWink

scenes of the day:- Dr.Ashutosh & Dr.Nidhi's scenes in the cabin.. & the toofaan scene at homeLOL(Nidhi running)

Edited by shibz - 05 October 2011 at 10:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshan-anzaeram-justpratiSHIKHA19-SweetGirl-kavyasampari_15

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Ress...

Loved nidhi's antics..Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-kavyasam

Madhubala_RK

Goldie

Madhubala_RK

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Res...

Super dooper cool episode with Niddhi's cute antics!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-kavyasamevildesire

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Today's episode was sooo cute and hilarious... i couldn't stop laughing... and Kritika was looking sooo cute... so adorable...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati-SweetGirl-kavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.