Humse Hai Life

true like to come out !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
wowww sia,z true is like to come out tomrowShocked Day Dreamingraghav is trying to know about siaShocked Day Dreaming  now finally raghav will know the true about siaShocked,,, Disapprove Embarrassed i was waiting for this moment form very long time Disapprove Day Dreaming but finally here it is Day Dreaming  i just cant wait for tomrow episode Day Dreaming  i am very excited Silly

Edited by ArHi4ever - 05 October 2011 at 8:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "true like to come out !" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
did u see  coach also coming near his room .. if he didnot see means 

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
yeah thats good that he will know about her now... Approve

but i wanted it other way... Geek

i wanted him to see sia in the ring and get to know that she is the boxer..! Cool

but anyways... its fine Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

..Prinzy..

IF-Achieverz

..Prinzy..

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
i m waiting 4 d reaction of raghav after knowing dat his she boxer is sia(puspa) lolzz...LOL

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
i agree masooma.. it would have a much more effect if he and the school found out in the ring. bohat maza aata!      of course that means saloni's going to hate her even more because she's raghav's rival even tho she's always hanging out with VISH!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.