Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: alvi_Omi429

i did not watch today episode is this really happened?

hehe yup it did indeed!! we are also still pinching ourselves cz it was just unbelievably good! every scene we have described here happened!
so have fun watching it cz i'm sure u'd love it just as much as we did!!😳

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Red - That's it that's why I think he saw Rashi hit her with the dandiya stick, because he was so focused on Gopi, the way she was playing really timidly and softly, compared to Rashi/Kinjal which were more in full flow of the dandiya, he was already worried and I'm sure he saw Rashi hit her.

Exactly they have come a long way, she couldn't look at him, come down the stairs close to him, but look at today, when she was going to take the water, she stopped and looked at him and he at her also, with no fear, and him also receptive to her looks. Now earlier asking her sit down, indicating the seat next to him, in public Aham saying that...wow, things have changed. 

Nafisa due to these reasons now i think that the only reason CVs didn't show Koki spilling the beans on Rashi and Urmi was cz it is going to be Aham's job..
he was watching his wife like a hawk today to have reacted so soon..and he is definitely going to keep his eyes open regarding gopi and rashi when they are together from now on..n from 2moro's precap he din;t look happy abt leaving gopi at rashi's mercy..i don't know if it was cz he doesn't want to part from her or he was worried for her, or both..but whatever it is his attitude towards rashi says he is going to get her out one of these days for hurting gopi..

and ya it is just amazing to see how natural they act with each other now..they are so comfortable now..it has now become a routine to be with each other..a routine both of them are visibly enjoying to the hilt..
😳
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Red - That's it that's why I think he saw Rashi hit her with the dandiya stick, because he was so focused on Gopi, the way she was playing really timidly and softly, compared to Rashi/Kinjal which were more in full flow of the dandiya, he was already worried and I'm sure he saw Rashi hit her.

Exactly they have come a long way, she couldn't look at him, come down the stairs close to him, but look at today, when she was going to take the water, she stopped and looked at him and he at her also, with no fear, and him also receptive to her looks. Now earlier asking her sit down, indicating the seat next to him, in public Aham saying that...wow, things have changed. 

yes things have changed in lifes of gopi n ahem he is mre carin n very calm whn he talks to her he dsnt shout at her, n dsnt want to leave her. he culd see tht she was strugling to gt the water so he went to gt it 4 her the bst part was the eye-lockin luv their eye-lockin whn they were lookin at wach other while she was drinkin water he lookd away, he must be thinking tht everytime i want to look at her she is always lookin bk at me m i dnt want her to see tht i have strtd to like her bt yes there is a change in ahem behaviour towards gopi..

Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Missed the first part...NOOO!!!!!!!!!!
But I will defo watch the repeat!
Thanks for sharing!
Am going to go to sleep now and dream of romance...
*BTW it is 2:46 am in Sydney so I wouldn't laugh if I were you*

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow i really was dancing whem ahem carrying his wife
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahem being bodguard to gopie today hope to see more of it 
ChicagoCarole1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you.  The attitude and expressions of both Ahem and Gopi have changed.  He is considerate and calm with her.  He talks to her nicely.  Remember when if he spoke to her all he did was shout?  And usually he only spoke about her rudely.  And Gopi always had a scared look on her face and never looked right at Ahem.  Now she looks him right in the eye.  She has a really beautiful expression and smile on her face that says, "Ahem, I know that you think I am lovely and I know that you love me.  I am so happy and just waiting for you to make that definitive move." The look he gave her on Monday when she was dressing said, "I just want you so badly, I can hardly believe it." Soon, these two will be together if everyone else leaves them alone.  I am so excited!!!

If you have never fallen in love, then what have you done in this world.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Awesome episode today 
Ahem was so sweet how he helped gopi😍