Her complete submission-Maaneet FF-#1 lnk #2

Posted: 12 years ago

Haha ha' hey everyone' I am here again with new FF'. what can I do'

I am Maaneet fan and ideas keep coming up for them'. I like to pen down rather that keeping it in my mind'..

So' no character sketch' you will know characters as the story progress'. But the story will progress slow as I will not be able to give regular update for this one'. I will update this once in a while'.

Well well well here is a twist' You guys read the Prologue and I am giving you two option for Title of this FF'. Suggest the one you think suit most'.

Before updating Part 1, the one which has more Votes will be the title of this FF.

Options

Rejection
  1. Her complete submission

--Anu

Prologue

The sun is setting down'.. She is sitting quietly just looking at her phone'. She had received congratulations from everyone' her Mom, Papaji, Brij veerjee, Rajji di and Nandini'.

Dadima and Annie had also called and congratulated'. All her friends have congratulated her and they had thrown a nice party in college canteen to celebrate their last day and to congratulate her'.. Yes she had topped in whole university in her management program'.

She is now sitting silently observing the sunset'. Her blackish brown hair is glowing and the sun is making her glow golden'. But she shouts at anyone who praises her emense beauty'. And says to herself "am not beautiful' I am rejected'."

She waiting for the call which her mind knows will never come but her heart is crying "Just once' please'."

She is used to face his rejection since she was 11 and since he had come to stay in her house to build his career'.  Yes career, rebuilding his company and getting back his family name is all he had cared about'. She was his distraction and he hated any distraction which came his way' he was determined to get things back would not let any distraction over come him

Her friends come in a group'"Geet tu yahan kya ker rahee hai'. We are looking for you all around"

Frnd 2: "ohhh again lost in her unknown world'.. iska invisible boy friend'.."

Frind3: "the one jiskee humne aaj tak tasweer bhi nahi dekhi'.."

Frnd2 :"2yrs me ajj tak kabhi phone bhi to nahi aaya uska'. Geet tu itnee achchee student hai phir aise phycho ke tarah kyun behave kerti hai kabhi kabhi'.."

Frnd 4:"arre jab koi hoga tab to phone karega na' apne sapno me hee kisi ko bana liya hai isne' call kahan se ayega'."

Geet: "ho gaya tum logon ka'. Now will you guys leave me alone'.."

She had somehow managed to get his mobile number from Papaji'. And off course she knows the office number of Khurana Groups main office were he generally sits if not on any trip'.. She is looking at the number, fearing even to dial them'..

He is going to attend the new project meeting' yes one of the biggest project now get to Khurana groups'. Other than getting projects from outside they have their own project and leading in many sector'. Company is growing exponentially as Maan live and die for it'.. Not letting any distraction come his way'. The one he had, he had pushed it far away'. Now he will not be affected "damn I never was" he thinks.

He is presiding the meeting and his mobile is in vibration mode'. No distraction he needs in between'.

Geet keeps looking at the number she had typed in her mobile' "should I press this'" her hands are shaking from fear'. His red eyes spitting anger comes in front of her'

"2 saal ho gaye'. Unhone he to kaha than a college join kerne'. To bas result bata dungee' kaam khatam'"

She gathers courage and presses the green button' his mobile in vibrates'. He never looks at his mobile when he is in meeting even if it vibrates but this time he gets distracted and pushes it little far'.

"yeh to unknown number hai' pata bhi nahi hai that it's my number then why does he not pick it'."

Once dialed, she gets courage'. Maan is in meeting and again the phone vibrates' he gets distracted again and now irritated' who is daring to distract him' he hates it'

Three time, four time'. He looks at the number' the unknown number'. He ignores and carry on with his meeting'. six time' he has given up the fight now'. How can this distract him' he picks the phone and excuses himself' he hates himself for doing this

He comes out' only one thing has ever distracted him and he has done his best to put it away' what is this new thing that's distracting him'. "Kahin woh'. No"' he presses the green button and his fear turns to reality when he hears the breath movements on the other side of phone'. He is about to cut it when she says it fast "Maa--aaan' I have topped" and cuts the call'. "how dare she!!!!! " he would have killed her with his angry looks if she was in front'.. like he had killed her so many times' everytime scaring her to death with his anger spitting looks on her'.

Next to be continued

Hi Buddies,
Please vote for the title option

Options

Rejection
  1. Her complete submission

--Anu

INDEX

Part 1 Page 11
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1909940&PID=47643469�

Part 5 Page 46

Part 7 Page 69

Part 9 Page 94

Part 10 Page 98

Part 11 Page 118

Part 12 Page 131

Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago

yeee i m 1st  wow yaar dat wa beautifulll butt plz update sooon ok

res

------edited------

Piggy thought that she was the first one but alas ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Sheru bachha interesting concept Piggy feels the title should be

"HER COMPLETE SUBMISSION"

Reason: She has been rejected by maan but still she feels for him and still somewhere deep in her heart she still feels that maybe oneday he will not consider her as a distraction agar aisa nahi hotha toh woh maan ka number dhundkar nahi nikalthi"

So My vote goes to HER COMPLETE SUBMISSION

Waiting for the update and this time piggy will try to b the first one

LOVE U ANU DI

- Piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
interesting concept i would like to go with second option
congrats for the new ff..
poor geet.. her luv life is in stay..
i vl go for complete submission..dats wat luv na..
awsome i would like the title the second one - her complete submission continue soon eagerly waiting for next update
interesting concept i would like to go with second option

nice story

continue soon

waiting

and i will vote for 2nd option

Edited by khushboo22 - 12 years ago
prologue is attaractive..  m opting name 2, first name gives negative thought.
 try to update regularly this one
Nice prologue n i think REJECTION is suitable name.