Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
There was Segment in Both SBS and SBB covering Offical KTLK Title Music Track Video Lauch -

SBB Segment WU -

Reporter sings Song - Saiyaa..and tells us about Song  Its Launch. She says Its Beautiful Song and  If Video could be made on this Song.Kriti tells Its done and She can see behind her. Monish Compliments Reporter  that her Voice is very Nice. and She thanks him for Compliment . After this Reporter asks for Nidhi Ke Naino Bhasha testTongue -Where Ashu will guess Nidhi's Expressions. Reporter tells Kriti to express Anger ,Shyness and attitude (AkadLOL) one after other and Monish surprizingly guess Everything correct.Embarrassed

And Kriti tells on that - Actully Naino Ki Bhasha Samajni Nahi Thi.LOL

Thats it and They were Hopping that Everyone Likes Video and SBB shown Clips of Video. Big smile

SBS Segment WU -

SBS shown KTLK Video clips and Kritika says - It was great fun on Title Video Shoot As All she had to do was be happy ,Smile and Look Pretty.Big smile

Monish explains Ashu's Feeling over Nidhi from Video that - Every time he looks back to her and He has smile on her Face So The interpretation of this Smile could that he thinks Nidhi is very bubbly Girl But cant be Sure what Ashu feel beyond  that for Nidhi .

Kriti says Abhi to Palat Palat Ke Smile De Rahe hai..Kabhi to Kuch Bolenge.Lets see.LOL(Yeah ! Nidhi -Jab Who kuch Bolenge Tabhi To Kuch to Log Kahenge) and Finally she tells People Appreciated Title Track Hope they like Video as well.Big smile

Thats It.! Kriti and Monish were looking Adorable.Big smile

PS :

Links are Provided by Dhruvie - Look  down at Page 1.Thanks a lot for Links.Big smile

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 05 October 2011 at 5:33am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanLurveTorres-anzaeram-shrutireddygr8-Preetz-justpratiM_n_hipkknd06achieverpari_15chucklebuddyshamilPinkCinderellashibzMariaa.RDcuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr.Nidhi Ke Naino Ki Bhasha-SBB&SBS-5/10-WU+LINK" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Sbs showed kritika and mohnish's interview in the music launchof ktlk title track..

UPDATING...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-shamil

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Oh.. Ur updating both for sbs n sbb..sorry i didnt know...

I created another one for sbs..my fault..

Waiting to read ur WU by the way...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Dhruvie

Super Videobie

Dhruvie

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresjustpratichucklebuddy-SweetGirl-cuttieeshamilshibz

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
oops!!!!!!!!! missed it :(
bt, thnx alot for d links :) :) :)

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Oh.. Ur updating both for sbs n sbb..sorry i didnt know...

I created another one for sbs..my fault..

Waiting to read ur WU by the way...Smile

Aww... Dear thats Completely Fine.EmbarrassedI updated SBS Since I  catched SBS segment as well.Please dont be SorryEmbarrassed and Thanks for sharing info on Forum.Big smile

pari_15

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
wow...thnx 4 sharing i missed it :(
sounds like reallyyy entertaining segment...
n i liked d music video as well...kitti is really cute...her eyes n her smile so expressive wow...luvd it loadsss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--SweetGirl-

M_n_h

Goldie

M_n_h

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
thanks for the WU

-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.