Mandeep wants to quit :Video

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/mandeep-wants-to-quit-episode-3-sneak-peak-231.html#top

Pooja Mishra dont like Indian boys :

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/pooja-misrra-hates-indian-men-episode-3-sneak-peak-225.html#top

Enjoy !!😛

Edited by kizley - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 thanx for sharing , but why she wants to quit??? did shakti say to her something wrong  or she has read comments  of us about her in india forums???
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
lolz..she read our comments here.😃...she is suffering from serious constipation may be bcoz of this reason .Shakti cant be the reason he is busy with Vida and other girls :P

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: kizley

lolz..she read our comments here.😃...she is suffering from serious constipation may be bcoz of this reason .Shakti cant be the reason he is busy with Vida and other girls :P

before she entered  bb home , she was not aware of her constipation or she felt that  just after entering home . to abstain from that problem she should daily wake up  early morning to roam in home ...  yeah shakti the great is being busy marrofying line on Vida..😆 
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

thanx for sharing , but why she wants to quit??? did shakti say to her something wrong  or she has read comments  of us about her in india forums???

she is gonna tell in today's episode... remember the preview from yesterday... "poti nei aaya"😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya91

I dont understand why Pooja Mishra's scenes were not shown??? they were interesting... and I dont see any negativity.. she was talking about facts and sadly most men of our region are like this

Masndeep is quitting because she is seriously ill

i also could not understand why other ladies gave reason to nominate pooja that she has negative energy?  how they knew about her having negative energy? they are student of science ??
 her main problem is barely   that she dont talk much  to others  . some persons  as pooja  like to live alone even in their home , it does not mean that  those ladiess can  say anything about her .. looks like those ladiess must  have ever watched any jaddu tona program on india tv...😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayandrah

😆

she is gonna tell in today's episode... remember the preview from yesterday... "poti nei aaya"😆

HEHEEE,  oh thats problem..
 its good   for her that  she wont have to do any extraa work...
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
She's really quitting ? 😳 That's sad. Wanted
to watch more of her...chalo..I just hope she gets
back to her chirpy / lively nature , once she's out.
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i thought it was the singer Anaida.. please some one clear mymisunderstanding 😳
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 both look same but difference in their hair..

yesterday i liked shakti's sher on her ..