Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Srushti ke liye bulawa..Hey Raam where art thou! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Aho!! How come I never saw this one??? Jiji you posted this for meEmbarrassed...Errr Thank you...I hope Fivr doesnot take her danda out on me Confused...But guys so thank you and overwhelmed by this..I never knew everybody read Hey Ram,,,,I sincerely have stopped watching this serial...But I will try to start again and post the post! really...

And jiji..thank yoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ujwala444chithooanizorbhavni88prnczavivakirkPrinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Srushti ke liye bulawa..Hey Raam where art thou! (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-chithooanizorprncz

prncz

IF-Rockerz

prncz

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Me too ,,,,,,Raj raises her hand and waves ,,,

I WANT HEY RAM AGAIN 

Srush   Hug  we r Waiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithooPrinsesse.Suvi

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Aho!! How come I never saw this one??? Jiji you posted this for meEmbarrassed...Errr Thank you...I hope Fivr doesnot take her danda out on me Confused...But guys so thank you and overwhelmed by this..I never knew everybody read Hey Ram,,,,I sincerely have stopped watching this serial...But I will try to start again and post the post! really...

Yippie PartyDancing Srush has replied finallyEmbarrassed and that too with an "Yes I will"Big smile

THANK YOU girls from the bottom of my heartEmbarrassed for all your supportTongue in managing to bring our Srush back. Mission Accomplished. Clap

Srush I was also wondering whether fivr would be taking disciplinary action against meShockedLOLLOL and i guess she will take her danda out soon if u do not start your "Hey Ram" ASAP LOL

Now stop thanking me and get to workTongue as we want all the fun we can have in this forum Big smile.

Love you all girls Hug

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
wow shei s back.. Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

welcome back srush

Edited by preetha_6 - 09 October 2011 at 5:35am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.