Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Srushti ke liye bulawa..Hey Raam where art thou! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
LOL I see some of the people from the LTL-1 forum. Oh so Srushti ke liye yeh thread hai. Hello Srushti ap aajao ab in ladkiyon ko entertain karne ke liye otherwise yeh apko chodegi nehi. LOL 

btw quick questions for you LTL-1 fans why don't I see you all in the KTLK forum? Many LTL members are there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Carrie-prncz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Srushti ke liye bulawa..Hey Raam where art thou! (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Thanks Viji for the post...It's high time Srush comes back with her fab Ram post! I think before I left for India ,seeing Srush write somrthing abt the wedding invitation ,told her  I'm missing her Ram post!
Shrush! come back with your fantastic Ram post...We miss u a lot.Cry...
On another note I miss winners post abt Priya!
aviva TongueTongueTongue u came tooEmbarrassed and yes Srush is still keeping her "nautanki"Dead on Angry have to drag her by her pigtailWink nowLOLLOL

Srush very soon there is going to be a tsunami with all these lovely girls crying Ouch ...itna khator dil mat banoAngry...sab ki aansu poch loUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaiqMadiha

I am not understanding nething on this topic here wat all is goin on can ne body tell me..who is shrushti n wta all the discussion abut plz do explain me... 
sorry for your confusion Ouch i have the details of Srush in page 2 of this thread...please referSmile. Also u can find her name in page 1 of BALH forumTongue she makes the "Epic discussion thread"Big smile 
We are just asking her to continue with a fun post she had started named "Hey Ram!!"Tongue which she has temporarily stopped due to work loadOuch.
Thank youSmile

prncz

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

LOL I see some of the people from the LTL-1 forum. Oh so Srushti ke liye yeh thread hai. Hello Srushti ap aajao ab in ladkiyon ko entertain karne ke liye otherwise yeh apko chodegi nehi. LOL 

btw quick questions for you LTL-1 fans why don't I see you all in the KTLK forum? Many LTL members are there.

Keva! KevaTongueTongue wow long timeEmbarrassed Hug had written to ritzy a while ago and got a reply, am missing her Ouch but i do know she is busy with studiesSmile. So how have u beenBig smile? Acha watching another Maiyaji showLOL okie will drop by just for youEmbarrassed.

Srush nahi aa rahi haiConfused...par haan hum chodenge nahiAngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevaprncz

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

Keva! KevaTongueTongue wow long timeEmbarrassed Hug had written to ritzy a while ago and got a reply, am missing her Ouch but i do know she is busy with studiesSmile. So how have u beenBig smile? Acha watching another Maiyaji showLOL okie will drop by just for youEmbarrassed.

Ritzy is too busy now with her studies. No Kuch toh log kahenge is not ekta maiyaji show it is rajan shahi show. It is good coz it is adapted from a famous pakistani show - dhoop kinare. It just started on Oct 3rd and I am just watching coz of Mohnish Behl. Day Dreaming Yes you should drop by on the KTLK forum. Okay bye now I have to sleep it too late here.

chithooprncz

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Ritzy is too busy now with her studies. No Kuch toh log kahenge is not ekta maiyaji show it is rajan shahi show. It is good coz it is adapted from a famous pakistani show - dhoop kinare. It just started on Oct 3rd and I am just watching coz of Mohnish Behl. Day Dreaming Yes you should drop by on the KTLK forum. Okay bye now I have to sleep it too late here.
ooops sorry for the blooperOuch and yes Manju told me about it being Dhoop KinareEmbarrassed i did catch a few scenes yesterday, will surely drop by. night night and thanks for comingTongue

prncz

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

FriendsTongue, BALHiansEmbarrassed, Forum girlsBig smile, lend me your earsConfused errr supportBig smile

now that our BALH Embarrassed has picked up pace Embarrassed and our dear "fatty"Tongue and "Pippu"Embarrassed are going at full throttleLOL and may soon find themselves head over heels in love Embarrassed, we need to bring SrushtiTongue in to give them a speeding ticket ROFL... coz yeh dil maange moreBig smile of such amazing moments Embarrassed between the two Tongue

Okkk...Thanks for posting chithoo..Plz Srushti come back with  ur posts.Coz yeh dil maange more...Tongue

chithooprncz

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
pleaseee COME BACK SRUSHTI!

chithooprncz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.