Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Srushti ke liye bulawa..Hey Raam where art thou! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

even i want her back..hey ram used to be my early morning tea time reading instead of newspapers..

i had pm'd her once asking why she stopped and she replied me saying that courts have started and also that she wasnt well so she stopped..

hey why dont you pm her this link?may be if she reads all our requests she might come back soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Carrie-prncz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Srushti ke liye bulawa..Hey Raam where art thou! (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalkanwar

Main kahan hooon? Kaisi pahunchi???Wacko

tu idhar haiTongue...Vijs ne pukaara aur tum chali aayiBig smile

Tere liye Vijs...wonly for u...hey ram!!!

SRUSH...'RAM' ke liye aa jao ...nahi toh Viji 'TWAIN TWAINN' scenes dekhne ki jagah mere sar per baithke 'twain twainn' karegiAngry

oye idhar aake aisi baat mat kar...teri vaat lag jayegiLOL

Hmmm...Viji good attempt to ambush me here haan?Stern Smile But me running before the 'twaaainnning' starts...

u shld go see the mon and tuesday epis ShalzEmbarrassed your jaws will dropLOL no twain twaaain Confusedonly "Down down down"Wink

if u haven't heard the song...it goes

"Baby are u down down down down down
Even if the sky is falling down
Just let it be, come on and bring your body next to meLOLLOLLOL
I'll take u away, hey, turn this place into our private getawayEmbarrassed..."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-prncz

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

even i want her back..hey ram used to be my early morning tea time reading instead of newspapers..

wow preethaTongue that would be the best compliment to herEmbarrassed it really was fabBig smile and we all want it, so will somehow drag her back to doing itLOLLOL
i had pm'd her once asking why she stopped and she replied me saying that courts have started and also that she wasnt well so she stopped..

no excuses this timeOuch we are not asking her for a daily dose rightConfused atleast once a weekTongue am sure she can manage it...

Bhaat!!!! that's the excuse she gave youDead court and healthAngry she has enough time for a serial that has endedAngry and thank heavensTongue she is fit as a fiddleSmile

hey why dont you pm her this link?may be if she reads all our requests she might come back soon

yup will do that but i need more people who liked her post to bulawoLOLLOLLOL

thank youTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-prncz

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Fellow forum-ites...please tell us who is Shrusti? Potil Saab? its like reading latin..am new to the hindi serial world..so need a little help..
Sorry NeenzooTongue welcome to the hindi serial worldLOLLOLLOL will give u all the help u needEmbarrassed
Srushti ...meaning "world" (not my worldConfused though that's what she likes to believeLOLLOL) is a regular updater of India forumsBig smile started her updating career (I thinkConfused) with LTL (Laagi tujhse Lagan on Colors) and has written (still is) for Gulaal too on star Plus and has poked her noseLOL into "IPKKND", DLMH and many othersSmile.

Well "Patil Saab"Embarrassed - PotilShocked bana diya unkoConfused Zuby royegiCryCry she is married to the fictional character of DSP Wacko - Dutta Shriram PatilEmbarrassed our hero of LTLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed okie need i say more we "Zuby, Srushti, Viji " are a bunch of weirdosROFL who love to "entertain, torture and torment" people in that orderBig smile

"Hey Ram" is a post started by Srush in the initial phase of BALH (before madame became too busyConfusedLOL) and is a a laugh riotLOL see samples below

She was up until the baraat arrived for PriAm wedding Embarrassed didn't u see the baraati thread she postedEmbarrassed she disappeared at the time of the weddingConfused...invitation dena bhool gaye honge LOLLOLLOL

So, if u enjoy a good laugh then u will love her and want her to continueBig smile

hope i have helped you with your LatinLOLLOLLOL or made your head go Wacko 

ciaoTongue

Edited by chithoo - 06 October 2011 at 1:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8-Preetz-bhavni88-Carrie-prncz

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton Viji...of course I have read the posts of Shrushti..couldnt connect initially...in fact thats one of the reasons I joined the forum...total pack of weirdos indeed...that whats fun is all about...in fact I have more fun reading the posts than actually seeing the episode...
SO FROM MY SIDE let me holler too...COME BACK SHRUSTI!!!!!

chithoo-Carrie-prncz

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Thanks a ton Viji...of course I have read the posts of Shrushti..couldnt connect initially...in fact thats one of the reasons I joined the forum...total pack of weirdos indeed...that whats fun is all about...in fact I have more fun reading the posts than actually seeing the episode...
SO FROM MY SIDE let me holler too...COME BACK SHRUSTI!!!!!
same saarBig smile err madamLOLLOLLOL me too enjoy these posts more than some of the actual episLOLLOLLOL
and thanks for calling out to srushEmbarrassed

srush aur intezar mat karwavo Disapprove
ajao - hindi
vaa  - tamil
raa  - telugu
veru - malayalam
il baa - kannada
aithe ao - punjabi
Aala - marathi
aasho - bengali
Venez ici - french
vieni qui - italian
kommen hier - german

aur kuch seekhna hai kya mujhe Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8-Preetz-Neenzooprncz-Carrie-Prinsesse.Suvi

Pooja_219

IF-Dazzler

Pooja_219

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Emmm...why i came here*scratches her head & feels all lost*Confused
Oh,yaad aaya*dimag ki batti jaliTongue*

Viji ne bulaya aur
hum chale aaye
Srushti ka sar
khapane ROFL

But,wait a minuteD'oh sar khapane ke liye sar hona bhi toh chahiyeROFL
ok,so bina sar wali duniyaji (arre ye toh lapataganj wale character ka naam hai)i mean Srushti,meri radar,meri same pinchEmbarrassed

Thodi krupa golu bholu pe bhi kar doWink aur
apna maha-boring Sleepywala post *HEY RAAM* phir se start karoROFL

*Runs fast before Srushti comes & tells everyone that i don't watch this show,but just came here to bug herTongue*

chithoo-Carrie-prncz

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Emmm...why i came here*scratches her head & feels all lost*Confused
Oh,yaad aaya*dimag ki batti jaliTongue*

Viji ne bulaya aur
hum chale aaye
Srushti ka sar
khapane ROFL

But,wait a minuteD'oh sar khapane ke liye sar hona bhi toh chahiyeROFL
ok,so bina sar wali duniyaji (arre ye toh lapataganj wale character ka naam hai)i mean Srushti,meri radar,meri same pinchEmbarrassed

Thodi krupa golu bholu pe bhi kar doWink aur
apna maha-boring Sleepywala post *HEY RAAM* phir se start karoROFL

*Runs fast before Srushti comes & tells everyone that i don't watch this show,but just came here to bug herTongue*
poojie poojie Tongue what a lovely postBig smile
your "senses of humors " is on an over drive day by dayROFL
aaj kal kya khaati hoLOL yeah like me tere ko bhi " b day ke side effects"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL
mmm ab aayega mazaa...sabhash sariyana pottiBig smile (means even competitionBig smile)

Pooja_219-Carrie-prncz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.