Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Srushti ke liye bulawa..Hey Raam where art thou!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

FriendsTongue, BALHiansEmbarrassed, Forum girlsBig smile, lend me your earsConfused errr supportBig smile

now that our BALH Embarrassed has picked up pace Embarrassed and our dear "fatty"Tongue and "Pippu"Embarrassed are going at full throttleLOL and may soon find themselves head over heels in love Embarrassed, we need to bring SrushtiTongue in to give them a speeding ticket ROFL... coz yeh dil maange moreBig smile of such amazing moments Embarrassed between the two Tongue.

I am sure you all want a double dose of funEmbarrassed along with the WUsWink so let us see if we can woo SrushEmbarrassed back by popular demand for her "Hey Ram!!!!"Tongue post.

So, what are we waiting forConfused...bulawa bhej do sab ke sabBig smile

Srush wapas ajoa with your "Hey Ram post" Disapprove now that Gulaal is over u can afford some time off your busy schedule for BALHTongue

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvalu5123shrutireddygr8-Preetz--Swetha-KevaChaudhrytmanizorsuhana19Sakshi_Deewanissroomani-Carrie-prnczavivakirkPrinsesse.Suvishanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Srushti ke liye bulawa..Hey Raam where art thou!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Sweets started a new topic!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Mubarak ho,Sweets! Big smileYour first time na? Hope it wasn't painfulROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
But very good request:Thumbs Up

Humaari maange poori karo
Srush, Hey Ram phirse shuru karo

Enough of shok sabha over loss of Badam.hmmm.. no Kajoo errr... I mean KesarEmbarrassedLOL We need you back!Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-chithooprnczSakshi_DeewanissroomaniavivakirkPrinsesse.Suvi

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Sweets started a new topic!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Mubarak ho,Sweets! Big smileYour first time na? Hope it wasn't painfulROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
But very good request:Thumbs Up

Humaari maange poori karo
Srush, Hey Ram phirse shuru karo

Enough of shok sabha over loss of Badam.hmmm.. no Kajoo errr... I mean KesarEmbarrassedLOL We need you back!Smile
BOLD: Zuby you are too goodLOLLOLLOL if not for anything elseConfused that should bring her marching in ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL you touched a raw nerveBig smile

Edited by chithoo - 05 October 2011 at 6:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Carrie-prnczavivakirkPrinsesse.Suvi

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
My  AOL suvi

u need to call out to herErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-prncz

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Okay then...COME BACK SRUSHTI!! ...thats as loud as my voice goesLOL

Edited by Suvi7884 - 05 October 2011 at 4:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Carrie-prncz

CyberOstrich

CyberOstrich

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Main kahan hooon? Kaisi pahunchi???Wacko
Tere liye Vijs...wonly for u...hey ram!!!

SRUSH...'RAM' ke liye aa jao ...nahi toh Viji 'TWAIN TWAINN' scenes dekhne ki jagah mere sar per baithke 'twain twainn' karegiAngry

Hmmm...Viji good attempt to ambush me here haan?Stern Smile But me running before the 'twaaainnning' starts...

chithoo-Carrie-prncz

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Fellow forum-ites...please tell us who is Shrusti? Potil Saab? its like reading latin..am new to the hindi serial world..so need a little help..

chithoo-Carrie-prncz

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Okay then...COME BACK SRUSHTI!! ...thats as loud as my voice goesLOL
suvi Tongue i know u can do better than thisAngry...any topic under the sun and u have atleast a 100 words to writeLOLLOLLOL chalo ache se bulawo warna voh nahi aayegiConfused...gamandiOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL nah just busy hai so keep callingTongue

-Carrie-prnczPrinsesse.Suvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.