Kasauti Zindagi Ki

How i think kzk should end

Shaheen786 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i think Anurag and Prerna should get back together, kasak and shravan should get married, then Sneha and new Prem should stay with Anurag and Prerna.

And as for Bajaj he should be left all alone since he was the one who caused Anurag and Prerna to separated.

shaheen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great ending....sounds very nice to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well this will all take 2 or 3  years to happen............Right!!!!!
envious_eyes thumbnail
thats if it happens..for all you know they may show anurag and prerna's great grand children getting married and these two looking at stars and wind-chimes and of course the red dupatta..
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry to sound sooo rude, but DREAM ON!!!!! THE SKY IS THE LIMIT & UR IMAGINATION IS THE ONLY BARRIER FOR UR DAY DREAMING!
Khushalay thumbnail

shaheen786...i can just laught at ur ending.

& what abt all those huge mistakes like losing prem twice( no miatake is big enough than losing ur kids) & many more...so anu deserves the separation, infact anu does not deserve prerna's love bcoz he doesn't know how to preserve it & look at mr. bajaj he all by himself got his love. & plz plz u anu fans now don't quote the bajaj picyure incident always, he has only one or maybe 2 mistakes on his record & wait & count anu...prerna said it very right when she said to baja that no mr. bajaj this is not a ghalati, it's adat...anu is in the habit of making mistakes agian & again. he never trusted prerna when she came back to him after leaving bajaj.

Shaheen786 thumbnail

no offense but Bajaj didn't trust her either the 1st time they were married, I mean he refused her from meeting her son Prem, which was been selfish.

And as for anurag not trusting prerna that started when bajaj came back into the picture so he solely to blame for anurag not trusting prerna and so is komolika

shaheen 

Shaheen786 thumbnail

oh and if anurag did lose Prem for the 2nd time atleast hes been looking for him for the past 20yrs, what has prerna done? i mean she gave up hope the min Prem went missing.

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Hellooo!! They havent said he was lookin for Prem for the past 20 yrs!! He shld have immediately gone behind Komolika at the airport wen he saw her their b4 the leap!! But he dint!!

And prerna or bajaj had no clue as to where komolika was....atleast anu could find out where her plane was headin!! But did he??!! Nooooooooo!!! Coz he doesnt care at all!!! All he was worried about was wat Prerna would say wen she heard this...he was worried that now prerna would hate him...he wasnt worried that his kid was in komolika's hands!!!....woh sirf bacche paida karta hai unka khyaal toh nahin rakh sakta!! All his kids are finally looked after by bajaj who does an AWESOME job!!! Look at Sneha...agar woh anu ke saath rehti then she would become a  lazy borin person like shravan....that is if he dint lose her first!! The most amazin thing is that anu has managed not to lose shravan in 20 yrs!! MIRACLE!!

Ronit thumbnail
galatic and manasi i agree with u people 100000000000000000000000% and anu fans plz carry on with ur day dreamings becaz anu prerna will never meet