Life partner like Sooraj!!!

shri kannan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello All,
              I genuinely feel that 60% of the indian women consider marriage to be first preference...not career!
[ Considering that the story is taking place in a small indian town, the % is bound to increase]

So in my POV, a husband like suraj is almost like a boon..good-looking,hard working, caring, very well mannered, good natured...
except the fact that he is not much educated...i don't think that matters much as he is doing his own business!

Even sooraj's house doesn't seem like a nightmare..Its like the same old household where our mothers and grandmothers have lived...

A girl who wants to be a home-maker can surely fit into that house and leave happily...

I hope that Sandhya turns out to be a good DIL and also achieves in her career...

As chaturi told...only very few will get a pure-hearted life partner like Sooraj!!

P.S: No bashing please.. I consider a home-makers (house wife) role to be the best role in a girls' life
There is nothing low in taking care of your own family and cooking for them... So pls no bashing!!
Edited by shri kannan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hi_Friends thumbnail

Originally posted by: shri kannan

Hello All,
    a husband like suraj is almost like a boon..good-looking,hard working, caring, very well mannered, good natured...
except the fact that he is not much educated...i don't think that matters much as he is doing his own business!

you are right..😊For to be a lovable husband..doesnt need to have ph.d or anything else i think..
he has to be a best to his wife in caring..😳
tats enough..

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would give up all dreams of being an ips officer to have a hottie like Suraj!!!!!

(I do have a career before you start bashing)!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to forum Shri...

Lovely post ,actually i am thinking about this ... Honestly we all want well educated partner for educated gals, and even after knowing no one is perfect , we still expect them to be perfect, 

i am actually thinking wats wrong if ur life partner has one draw back that too in just education , but is good with earnings , respect, hard working and can give u world to u , can we really think in this way ????? 

i hope ppl see this side too  

I would surely go for a guy like suraj , even though if he is less educated than me , after all if he is willing to give world to me , his education level shouldnt be a big concern 

Coming to home maker job , its the toughest one trust me ... as one has to become teacher for kids to make them learn things when they are months old, then help them with home work

cook who can make delicious food or just make sure no one sleeps with empty tummy on time 

Need to organize things for day to day needs , for everything ... 

its not easy , they never get paid nor do they get salary , at times they get compensation in form of gifts and promotion from one role to other one , 

i would say , many of us get bored  with our jobs after some time and we quit it , take some thing else , but not many get bored with house wife as they enjoy even after nagging about it 
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Kannan!

Originally posted by: ninag

I would give up all dreams of being an ips officer to have a hottie like Suraj!!!!!

(I do have a career before you start bashing)!!

Haahahahhaa, ROFL,,, totally
😛😛😛
sameera_ori thumbnail
Hmmm😛...nice post yaar😛...i would not say that i would give up my dream for bieng just a home maker that too a home where ppl like Mohit😡...bhabho🤢, Vikram 😡and his wife live😡...but yes if ever a time comes😕 and i have to choose between a husband like Sooraj😳😍 and my carrer.😕..yes i would choose Sooraj😳...without even thinking😳...i love my work😛 but i would never leave my husband's😳 that too like Sooraj's😳 side. If i get a husband like him😳...i would leave the world for him❤️...and since he is such a sweet heart☺️😳...iam sure he will never let me leave my dreams😳...in fact iam sure he will support me 😳as we know Sooraj will support Sandhya😳...and i agree if i get a husband like Sooraj then it would'nt matter to me if he's is less educated...after all  his income is steady.😳...and thats enough for me...😳..
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh you got it right...being a housewife is extremely hard and sometimes can even be less rewarding as you are taken for granted mostly. 

Personally, I could never be a housewife...and why would I give up my desire for a career when I have such an understanding husband like Suraj? 😆 Him being so perfect means I get to pursue my dreams 😉

Edited by bewafa - 12 years ago
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
same here...im hoping i find some1 like him...😉😆