Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Sindhuuu yaar.. Amazing posttt!!HugClap
I just came online around 630pm my time and bang.. so many posts on IPK trps and leading show! I was sooo thrilled.. PartyDancing

And I completely agree with you in every point you said.

Without IPK, I think my life will be boring and all I'll watch on tv are those boring saas-bahu serials which I really hate coz I am sooo a not fan of those. LOL I prefer youthy shows like IPKEmbarrassed

Thanks to CVs from coming up with a unique and amazing show. Hats off to Barun & Sanaya for doing an incredibly awesome job! I wish to meet them now and give them jhappis and get their autographs!ClapPartyDancing

Edited by prinky02 - 05 October 2011 at 9:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "directors, heres to you!! (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

I just came online around 630pm my time and bang.. so many posts on IPK trps and leading show! I was sooo thrilled.. PartyDancing

Without IPK, I think my life will be boring and all I'll watch on tv are those boring saas-bahu serials which I really hate coz I am sooo a not fan of those. LOL I prefer youthy shows like IPKEmbarrassed

Thanks to CVs from coming up with a unique and amazing show. Hats off to Barun & Sanaya for doing an incredibly awesome job! I wish to meet them now and give them jhappis and get their autographs!ClapPartyDancing

i thought this was done and dusted pinky, ppl have started drooling over today already!LOL
yeah, see we youth can also watch tv shows made for us and get them to the top,, hence provedLOL
great job cv's and hail barun and sanaya and so much dance, let me join yaDancingLOL
hayye you wish? me tooWink

pinky_blueskies

guessimgreat

guessimgreat

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I absolutely loved yesterday's episode! It was too good, and I am getting extremely attached to this show! Love Sarun, and beyond love the directors and cvs for coming up with the episode! 

stardust-

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Originally posted by prinky02

i thought this was done and dusted pinky, ppl have started drooling over today already!LOL
yeah, see we youth can also watch tv shows made for us and get them to the top,, hence provedLOL
great job cv's and hail barun and sanaya and so much dance, let me join yaDancingLOL
hayye you wish? me tooWink

Hahah.. Sorry for my late response yaar.. I was reading all the posts so I thought of saving this for the last Embarrassed It's brilliantBig smile

I'm dying to watch the new epi already.. still 15mins to goEmbarrassed

stardust-

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
loved it

stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@ guessiamgreat,, sure hun, thats what we all are like LOL
and yes, its moving in very interestingly, so no worriesWink

@pinky.. aww that shoo shweetHug
catch it catch it soon!! its funn today and precap is to die forDay Dreaming

pinky_blueskies

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.