Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

..Fab Post..

I agree it was comedy fabulousy executed and there are 10 million ways to get a guy and a gal to get to within  5 cm of each other and they did just that..

Hats off to barun and Sanaya ..they were brilliant..and I just loved the way She kept saying yeh toh acidity hai...Awesomeness..

Hats off to 4 lions..

look whos talking! LOL
zain, i just get to what meets the eye!! you are way beyond that!! EmbarrassedStar
hats off and touchwood times of the showWink just love how barun and sanaya take the show to different heights with their acts!!Star poah gal, acidity kya next name she'll give to love will be cancerLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "directors, heres to you!! (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fatz-

IF-Rockerz

-Fatz-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Originally posted by -Fatz-

wow...amazing post Sindz...Thumbs Up

It surely was technically and visually intellectual episode!!Silly...CV's are doing a gr88 job!!!Clap
lol, the heart beat was funny, it reminded me of the movie "kal ho na ho" when SRK is about to die and the background music is Dhak-Dhak, Dhak-Dhak, Dhak-Dhak...ROFL

and u know the idea of  sindoor-on- picture = shaadi in buaji's mind, did u notice how the sindoor was stuck to the frame...i was like...Wat the?!!...itna chipku frame hai kya???!!ROFL
expecting some Rabba ve's in todays epiDay Dreaming...and yea obviouly the creepwa Shayam is gonna lie again when he is caughtOuch...all this kind of stuff makes this show uniqueWink...the CV's are amazingSilly

@chipko ROFL
nahin yaar, it was not even on head, i half wished buaji asked, babua khushi to ab tak zinda hai, tumne yeh sindoor kaise giraa diyaa?LOL but nahin madamj toh laggi hai shyam ke peeche D'ohLOL
don't remind me of the dhak-dhak Silly
and now its proven too Wink
fatiii Hug

SindhuHug
Buaji ko to Shayam ka nasha charda haiROFL
har waqt Shayam babua yeh hai, Shayam babua wo haiD'oh
wat about ASRs dhak dhak??!!!Broken Heart

Edited by -Fatz- - 05 October 2011 at 5:15am

stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
^^ nothing about the dhak dhak fatii..
if you want me to stay sane, don't remind of it, thats about itROFLSilly

i sometimes wonder what she saw in him that none of us could? Confused
his eyes, his personality or his heart-wrenching maroon shirts?Wacko

-Fatz-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

i absolutely lovd ur post!!!!!

hey there hun, pleasure :)

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Originally posted by current

..Fab Post..

I agree it was comedy fabulousy executed and there are 10 million ways to get a guy and a gal to get to within  5 cm of each other and they did just that..

Hats off to barun and Sanaya ..they were brilliant..and I just loved the way She kept saying yeh toh acidity hai...Awesomeness..

Hats off to 4 lions..

look whos talking! LOL
zain, i just get to what meets the eye!! you are way beyond that!! EmbarrassedStar
hats off and touchwood times of the showWink just love how barun and sanaya take the show to different heights with their acts!!Star poah gal, acidity kya next name she'll give to love will be cancerLOL

Hug DG ..you are the sweetest..Aww ..ofcourse not this post totally rocked..and you have your own style ..Yaar mujh ko pedestal pai nah bithao..Phir main ASR ho jao gee..LOLLOL

@ acidtity..seriously has this girl ever been sick except being in love..

stardust-

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Awesome post Dashing girlBig smile
yeah technically the best written epi.Loved the potwala sceneand KKG'S winkWink WinkWinkand loved Arnav's expressions.Smile
And the mirror wala scenes Khushi was superb and equally complimentary was Arnav's expressions when he was trying to figure out wat was wrongLOLThumbs Up

stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosecutie

Awesome post Dashing girlBig smile
yeah technically the best written epi.Loved the potwala sceneand KKG'S winkWink WinkWinkand loved Arnav's expressions.Smile
And the mirror wala scenes Khushi was superb and equally complimentary was Arnav's expressions when he was trying to figure out wat was wrongLOLThumbs Up

hi thereBig smile
i know, they are addictive right?LOL
hayye, nazar na lagge inkoWink

ilovebarun

Groupbie

ilovebarun

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
IPk directors and writers also rockalong with barun and sanaya.. thats why show is in top 5 watched shows Wink

stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.