Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
girls im havin a ball reading all da replies ROFL we're a bunch pagal nut crackers who very badly need a special asylum with ASR as da head matron! yup we need our hottie as a matron ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "directors, heres to you!! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Yeah agree all of the above! After the intensity of the "Sad Rabba Ve" scene from yesterday, (which I LOVED by the way... and the new slow tune as well)...some light hearted comedy was MUCH needed to make us realise it's "Not so bad after all"!

I think the directors and writers are really doing a great job, creating some good ARSHI scenes which are what we are al dying for each day...

Frankly when that sleez shame comes on the frame, I just want to fast forward the episode, same goes for Madumati... SICK to death of her trumpeting Shyam babuwa! Disgusting is what he is! I think he is starting to look more and more like a sociopath!

Anyway, kudos to the team if  IPKKND who keep us coming back each day! Keep it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

-Appy-

IF-Dazzler

-Appy-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

girls im havin a ball reading all da replies ROFL we're a bunch pagal nut crackers who very badly need a special asylum with ASR as da head matron! yup we need our hottie as a matron ROFL

yeah! I have excused my self from the garland jobs ...I sooo wanted to read the posts on the forum...
totally having fun reading the post...hottie as the matron sounds like a super idea Big smileLOL

Edited by appy2011 - 05 October 2011 at 1:16am

stardust-

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
appy v can have special mid night feasts & parties at our asylum too Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-stardust-

Haniibee

Haniibee

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you!
The CV's have used very creative skills in the episode but my favourite was no doubt the wink!!!!
It was too hilarious!

stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah agree all of the above! After the intensity of the "Sad Rabba Ve" scene from yesterday, (which I LOVED by the way... and the new slow tune as well)...some light hearted comedy was MUCH needed to make us realise it's "Not so bad after all"!

I think the directors and writers are really doing a great job, creating some good ARSHI scenes which are what we are al dying for each day...

Frankly when that sleez shame comes on the frame, I just want to fast forward the episode, same goes for Madumati... SICK to death of her trumpeting Shyam babuwa! Disgusting is what he is! I think he is starting to look more and more like a sociopath!

Anyway, kudos to the team if  IPKKND who keep us coming back each day! Keep it up!

hey there Big smile,, i think a balance between senes is what they trying to strike.. they do know the heart-beat of us arshi fans, so they do will give us what we are dying forWink
worry not, every dog has its day, i dont think we are too far with the revealtion episode.. and lmao sociopathyLOL,, if its too much to take for you, just skip watching that part..and go on with the rest.
tell you what, go and re-watch yday's arhi scenes, you'll come back feeling better, has a damn-good feel-good factor to itWink

Tabu7

Goldie

Tabu7

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
YEP!
I loved every bit of the Arnav and Khushi scenes

Specially wen Khushi blamed it all on Arnav and didnt give him a chance to speak... and how arnav accepted the blame!!!! lol

stardust-

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
congooo miss granger on becoming dazzler Party Party
party time mwaaah

stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.