Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SK1991

haye...awesome post as always...πŸ‘
yaar...I love yesterday's episode...❀️...OMG...I couldn't stop my laughter...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
superb acting both Barun & Sanaya...πŸ‘

you always find me don't you?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
yayy now its proven!! πŸ˜‰
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey DG...fab post as usual ...πŸ‘

very well written epi...it was hillarious...🀣🀣
sanaya was mind blowing yesterday...luved her n barun was too cute...overall a very good epi...
stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Hey DG...fab post as usual ...πŸ‘

very well written epi...it was hillarious...🀣🀣
sanaya was mind blowing yesterday...luved her n barun was too cute...overall a very good epi...

hey sam!! πŸ€—
thankookkss😳
agreed to that
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

you always find me don't you?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
yayy now its proven!! πŸ˜‰

u know darlin...ASR ki nazar...us nazar se mei bhi dektihoo...thatz why...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow...amazing post Sindz...πŸ‘πŸΌ

It surely was technically and visually intellectual episode!!πŸ€ͺ...CV's are doing a gr88 job!!!πŸ‘
lol, the heart beat was funny, it reminded me of the movie "kal ho na ho" when SRK is about to die and the background music is Dhak-Dhak, Dhak-Dhak, Dhak-Dhak...🀣

and u know the idea of  sindoor-on- picture = shaadi in buaji's mind, did u notice how the sindoor was stuck to the frame...i was like...Wat the?!!...itna chipku frame hai kya???!!🀣
expecting some Rabba ve's in todays epi😍...and yea obviouly the creepwa Shayam is gonna lie again when he is caught...all this kind of stuff makes this show uniqueπŸ˜‰...the CV's are amazingπŸ€ͺ

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
..Fab Post..

I agree it was comedy fabulousy executed and there are 10 million ways to get a guy and a gal to get to within  5 cm of each other and they did just that..

Hats off to barun and Sanaya ..they were brilliant..and I just loved the way She kept saying yeh toh acidity hai...Awesomeness..

Hats off to 4 lions..

moon_mine thumbnail
i absolutely lovd ur post!!!!!
stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatz-

wow...amazing post Sindz...πŸ‘πŸΌ

It surely was technically and visually intellectual episode!!πŸ€ͺ...CV's are doing a gr88 job!!!πŸ‘
lol, the heart beat was funny, it reminded me of the movie "kal ho na ho" when SRK is about to die and the background music is Dhak-Dhak, Dhak-Dhak, Dhak-Dhak...🀣

and u know the idea of  sindoor-on- picture = shaadi in buaji's mind, did u notice how the sindoor was stuck to the frame...i was like...Wat the?!!...itna chipku frame hai kya???!!🀣
expecting some Rabba ve's in todays epi😍...and yea obviouly the creepwa Shayam is gonna lie again when he is caught...all this kind of stuff makes this show uniqueπŸ˜‰...the CV's are amazingπŸ€ͺ

@chipko 🀣
nahin yaar, it was not even on head, i half wished buaji asked, babua khushi to ab tak zinda hai, tumne yeh sindoor kaise giraa diyaa?πŸ˜† but nahin madamj toh laggi hai shyam ke peeche πŸ˜†
don't remind me of the dhak-dhak πŸ€ͺ
and now its proven too πŸ˜‰
fatiii πŸ€—
stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: current

..Fab Post..

I agree it was comedy fabulousy executed and there are 10 million ways to get a guy and a gal to get to within  5 cm of each other and they did just that..

Hats off to barun and Sanaya ..they were brilliant..and I just loved the way She kept saying yeh toh acidity hai...Awesomeness..

Hats off to 4 lions..

look whos talking! πŸ˜†
zain, i just get to what meets the eye!! you are way beyond that!! 😳⭐️
hats off and touchwood times of the showπŸ˜‰ just love how barun and sanaya take the show to different heights with their acts!!⭐️ poah gal, acidity kya next name she'll give to love will be cancerπŸ˜†
.infinite. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

@chipko 🀣
nahin yaar, it was not even on head, i half wished buaji asked, babua khushi to ab tak zinda hai, tumne yeh sindoor kaise giraa diyaa?πŸ˜† but nahin madamj toh laggi hai shyam ke peeche πŸ˜†
don't remind me of the dhak-dhak πŸ€ͺ
and now its proven too πŸ˜‰
fatiii πŸ€—

SindhuπŸ€—
Buaji ko to Shayam ka nasha charda hai🀣
har waqt Shayam babua yeh hai, Shayam babua wo hai
wat about ASRs dhak dhak??!!!πŸ₯Ί

Edited by -Fatz- - 12 years ago