directors, heres to you!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hi very nice post.  good points.
yes i loved the whole dhak dhak stuff because of direction and thought process behind it πŸ‘

even i want to know if Arnav's heart goes dhak dhak when he is near kushi.  i guess it does but nobody told him that is the symbol of some gadbad 🀣

i loved also when he did not say but simply accepted that he took the pot away. initially our buddhu raam did not understand what is she saying
later when he realized that she is making up  he was all for it .
how more he can love kushi.  sigh  , oh when will he realize 😍

haha good obseravation about cute girls. yeah i loved it  tool
will our dear kushi become their gang leader and trouble
arnav . hmm looks like.

i also loved the way kushi tested her ears inturn her hearing stuff.
haha loved the way creatives showed it.  he goes into mute mode 🀣

and also  the best one
she said if arnav comes early she will go home 🀣  such an instance solution/answer to her dilemma .

oh i am sure he will come early . i hope πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

one mega bottle of mirinda at ya miss granger πŸ€— lovely post baby doll

it was one cracker of an epi & tears poured from my eyes while laughing my head off watching comedy circus of kushi kumari gupta. hayeee poor arnie boy is super confused with this weird behaviour of kkg. wonderful work by sanaya, barun & da CVs!! these guys rock man!!!

*gulped it down di*!! kyun hu naa mein bahut fast? πŸ˜†
sachchi mein!! i swear even my mom was laughing at the WHAT the ...?!🀣
way to go team IPK!! ⭐️
πŸ€—
Originally posted by taanu112

yes the epi was awesome~! the cvs did a great job!
madi, *amen* to thatπŸ˜‰
  It was hillarious that part! it was very well thought of too! our kkg is smart! and arnav is also smart ! he agreed to it or masybe its just bcoz h loves khushi that he agreed to it!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
lol, she made sure he did agree with all those winks!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†i would have switched off the tv if he would start with that aukaat nonsense again! but again aur khiushi displayed some quick intellingence and made him confess to sumthing he had not done!πŸ˜†
thats the whole point here madi!! i love how they administered that part!! just took away the words from me😳

i love this scene!  u r right! i too loved how they got them together wwithout any technical romance! hehe arnav's expressions wwere mind-blowing here!πŸ˜†
hail the SOBTIS πŸ˜πŸ˜†and the IRANIS😳

i knew! i mean am sure everyone knows! arnav is smart!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
hayye hayye,, he is hot hot, he is smart, what else do you want?πŸ˜†

umm...it was an okay scene for me! i didnt like that girls overreacting !πŸ˜†but it was fun to watch the pimple-waali aunty and then mami cums to rescue!πŸ˜†
i thought it was cuteπŸ˜› neva mind, pimple waali aunty is comical enough!! πŸ˜†

thank god! i  thought i would be the only one who would like this scene!πŸ˜†actually i hated stupid shyam here but that was actually clever! puttingt sindoor and the marriage is fixed!
the cvs showed every1 clever today!πŸ˜†
yeah right, chalo lets declare it "cleverest epi so far"πŸ˜†

hopefully the buaji will catch jha! i dont want the snake to escape agaiin!😑and as for the kids in asr's room! i wannt a cute rabba ve scene there!πŸ˜†
awww me too, pakka hoga, stay gluedπŸ˜‰
πŸ€—

Originally posted by cindrella255

yeh lo 🀬  🀬  🀬 for this post!

Hey sinnie I loved it gal...U know na I don like  random Trip- Fall- Catch scene however intense n passionate it may be! Ms. KKG was amazing with her timing and Mr. Hottie...wait I will tell after I m done with my slobbering!

As for Shyamua...I m 128% sure that he wil slither away, Our Arnav babu has to transform into Prithviraj n his White SUV into horse and he wil drag her 😳 😳 on the day of their  marriage🀒

Loved it hun!

🀬 nahin nahin its this now : πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†
mujhe pataa hain, bachchi sab jaaniyeπŸ˜†
hayy re nandkissor, plz dont talk of the hottie on the horse!! 😍
you know i have some teeny-weeny weeny hope babuki will at least see them🀒
for a change πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

*gulped it down di*!! kyun hu naa mein bahut fast? πŸ˜†
sachchi mein!! i swear even my mom was laughing at the WHAT the ...?!🀣
way to go team IPK!! ⭐️
πŸ€—

yeah! my mom and dad both were laughing...and when I saw the episode again (recorded version)..they were all watching..looks like the addiction is catching up with them as well.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lwfw

yes i loved the whole dhak dhak stuff because of direction and thought process behind it πŸ‘
yeh hi kya hai sheru?πŸ˜†

even i want to know if Arnav's heart goes dhak dhak when he is near kushi.  i guess it does but nobody told him that is the symbol of some gadbad 🀣
anji did tell him a lot of other symptoms but yeah, he doesn't know of this gadbad yet! hayye koi issko plzz samjaayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜

i loved also when he did not say but simply accepted that he took the pot away. initially our buddhu raam did not understand what is she saying
trust me, i am more than waiting for that day😳

arnav . hmm looks like.

^^ excellent point! i did not bring it up!!😡 he does go into mute after seeing the peeping KKG right?

and also  the best one
she said if arnav comes early she will go home 🀣  such an instance solution/answer to her dilemma .
yeah, another good one, lol i love how anji asked that and what kkg replied!πŸ˜†
you hope? i wish!πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—

Originally posted by appy2011

yeah! my mom and dad both were laughing...and when I saw the episode again (recorded version)..they were all watching..looks like the addiction is catching up with them as well.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thats such a good sign appy!! πŸ˜‰ not just us, even they are hooked!! generally watching recorded version also means very good sign na?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

🀬 nahin nahin its this now : πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†
mujhe pataa hain, bachchi sab jaaniyeπŸ˜†
hayy re nandkissor, plz dont talk of the hottie on the horse!! 😍
you know i have some teeny-weeny weeny hope babuki will at least see them🀒
for a change πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Arrey meri blushopiding sis...main huyi pagal...I think sooner or l8r my family will throw me into an asylumπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hottie on horse 😍 😍 for a change from high horse 2 real horseπŸ˜†
baabuji will see them but...but...well... nothing will be useful!
For at least getting rid of this Creep's CHeap tricks I want their marriage 2 b planned n Arnie will cum n stop and will marry her😳(though I hate this!)
Originally posted by lwfw

arnav . hmm looks like.

and also  the best one

Arrey Sharu our buddhu kaise samjegha...Wen his dil ki chorni is aankh marooing at himπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Dimaag tikhane main ho tab nah

And I m wondering , Kh is fast She is winking @ the very second day of her realizing and he is all time being a Solitary reaper brooding...Kuch seekho u lazy bones!😑
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cindrella255

Arrey meri blushopiding sis...main huyi pagal...I think sooner or l8r my family will throw me into an asylumπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hottie on horse 😍 😍 for a change from high horse 2 real horseπŸ˜†
baabuji will see them but...but...well... nothing will be useful!
For at least getting rid of this Creep's CHeap tricks I want their marriage 2 b planned n Arnie will cum n stop and will marry her😳(though I hate this!)

kaunsa waala? if its on the outskirts of TN even i'll join! 🀣
bas karo!! u'll take my jaan kya? i am already half-dead with his WHAT THE..!! 😍
*nazar utarofies to barun*
yeah i think creepwa will say something like she my friend/sissy/another lawyer🀒
ab no, you dont want me to get talking of  their M🀒,, but yeah picture this:
mandap mein :
K : nahin i cant marry this uncle🀣
A : *gets of the safed godha*,, daroo math K, main aa gayaa!🀣
*nazar utarofies again!!*πŸ˜³πŸ˜†