Diya Aur Baati Hum

Ignore and Neglect -- Is the best way!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
agreed with tanthya 
for the first time i hv seen sum positive posts on 1st page 

welcome to the forum shri n yes i agreed with ur suggestion its better we ignore such posts n try to njoy the show :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ignore and Neglect -- Is the best way!!! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I am new to this forum too. Have started watching rather uncertainly in the beginning and the show has been growing on me slowly. I do like Suraj and Bhabho very much and do agree that I would like to see Sandhya getting bolder. Love the show so far.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.ChillMaarYaarb2011

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
This topic is just plain nasty!  You talk about being positive yet the very foundation of your resentment is indeed negative!  Anyone coming on here knows that you guys have just formed a hate campaign its very obvious!  

The mods have looked at the posts and have warned everyone that includes you guys!  Why can't you just talk about DABH instead of continually posting about me!  The very fact that you have made me famous on here will ensure everyone reads my posts just out of curiosity!  Clearly you guys don't realise that you have actually starting marketing ANGELBUD!

Lets hope the theme of the show changes soon and some decent direction somehow develops then as well as my popularity!  Oh and after these topics people may look further than the front page for something interesting to read such as my posts!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.