Ignore and Neglect -- Is the best way!!!

shri kannan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello All,

I watch the show from the first day. Though the concept is kinda usual.. I like the performances..esp sooraj's and babosa's...like many others i feel that the lead girl has to improve and she will...I wish to see her talking more ( given more dialogues ) i thought her acting was good when her parents were alive...its not easy for a newcomer to play a character which transitioned completely...She will definitely do good!!!😳

Coming back to the forum...When i came in, i expected a cool,calm forum like the DABH story itself is...but its like war-field here!!😆

To all who love the show DABH 1 request

Till the Moderators are assigned for the show:

1. When you find a irrelevant post..Do not comment / fight ! Just Ignore it!
2. If you can, open as many topics on the positive things on the show and comment on it...so that the Bashers posts are sent to the last pages..and not visible in the front page!!😆

Please do this and Save this forum!!!

Registrations opened and i am the first one to sign up!!

Remember: Ignore !!!!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

We have been following the same since this forum started thinking that this would fade but when we saw this just spreading and being a hindrance to the growth of the forum that we started reacting.

I agree with you members should come up with new positive threads so that those posts are moved to the last page but still that is also very difficult for us.

Hope many new members like yourself be active in the forum.
tanthya thumbnail

Welcome, Kannan..

Looks Like Sun has finally risen on this forum, First time I am opening a forum and My eyes light up on a POSITIVE post...

Keep posting, Dear...
shri kannan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Welcome, Kannan..

Looks Like Sun has finally risen on this forum, First time I am opening a forum and My eyes light up on a POSITIVE post...

Keep posting, Dear...

Thank you...😃

BTW... My name is Shri and Kannan is my Dad's name  and I am a girl😆
tanthya thumbnail

Lovely, Shri.. always used  while beginning anything auspicious,isn't it.. good to see u inaugurating a Positive vibe in DABH...
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii shri...thnxxx for ur post...😛 Edited by karishma125 - 12 years ago
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi I love the show too and will ignore these stupid posts from now on.
-krazyriya- thumbnail
yup...i totally agree with you...😉

and dont worry... i'm toh already ignoring all negative posts...😆 n just commenting in positive ones...!! and i think all DABH lovers should do the same...!!! 😊

we will definitely will succeed in rocking this forum...😎...n just keep the hope alive guys...😉

good luck...👍🏼

and nice post dear...😃

love ya...❤️
varsha

Edited by -krazyriya- - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agreed with tanthya 
for the first time i hv seen sum positive posts on 1st page 

welcome to the forum shri n yes i agreed with ur suggestion its better we ignore such posts n try to njoy the show :)
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am new to this forum too. Have started watching rather uncertainly in the beginning and the show has been growing on me slowly. I do like Suraj and Bhabho very much and do agree that I would like to see Sandhya getting bolder. Love the show so far.