Page 1 of 1

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Hello all!Hug

Well...mujhey toh u all know!Star

Siway Ram kii wah wahi karney ke aur koi kaam nahiin hai!LOL

I know mere jaisey aap log bhi ho!Embarrassed Ho bhi kyun naa...How can anyone looks sooo cute standing behind his wife's back and fumbling...not knowing how to thank her!Wink

Ofcourse u should be fumbling Ram jii...The way u actaully taunted her to be away from UR MATTERS and now that u know she is right...obviously u will end up scratching ur head not knowing how to ACCEPT U WERE WRONG!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

But theek hai u did say a thanks...and waisey bhi...D'oh

The moment u addressed Priya...as MERI BIWI in front of  vikram...aapki saari galtiyan hum logon ne maaf kar dii thi!Day Dreaming

Sahi kahaa naa?!Blushing

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_i2000alu5123ShaiqMadihabalhfan-evan-lalmadhuM_n_hSphallolaliaSuganthiSSriBanizorsaisamanvisahana747ash91sweetshabavivakirkshanti05Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wah Wah Ram jii..Oct 4..MERI BIWI..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
True...after all the taunts of last week, Ram is now in a grovelling mood..Priya also is not taunting him and accepting what he is saying with grace..I liked the part when she asks Ram if she could go to her mother's house as she is missing her family...her eyes fills with tears...felt sad...and Ram also gives her such a nice reply...Wah wah Ramji indeed!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAshima_MishalanizorSriBshanti05

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_Mishalanizorshanti05

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Ashima,
U have changed the profile picture to  yesterday's  cute moment!CoolPoor Ramu having to eat humble pieLOLLiked the way he said Meri Biwi...Big smileWhat jhatka he got yesterday! hope he learns from it.Wink
Ya u noticed!Embarrassed I will keep it till we get some nice raya moment again!LOL I am sure he will learn his lesson!WinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizoravivakirk

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

True...after all the taunts of last week, Ram is now in a grovelling mood..Priya also is not taunting him and accepting what he is saying with grace..I liked the part when she asks Ram if she could go to her mother's house as she is missing her family...her eyes fills with tears...felt sad...and Ram also gives her such a nice reply...Wah wah Ramji indeed!!
Exactlyyy priya ka reaction is what i liked also! Yaa she was all emotional and fatty was sooo cute! Wow Ram and priya rock!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashima_Mishal

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">True...after all the taunts of last week, Ram is now in a grovelling mood..Priya also is not taunting him and accepting what he is saying with grace..I liked the part when she asks Ram if she could go to her mother's house as she is missing her family...her eyes fills with tears...felt sad...and Ram also gives her such a nice reply...Wah wah Ramji indeed!!</font>
<font color="#0066FF"><font size="4">Exactlyyy priya ka reaction is what i liked also! Yaa she was all emotional and fatty was sooo cute! Wow Ram and priya rock!Clap
</font></font>

Did u all notice...that switch to emotional expression in her eyes was so quick !!!
Like one second Priya is pulling Ram's leg.. making fun on pvt. drawer part...And the other second she is all emotional from eyes to her dialoge delivery abt missing home.. I mean Wow !!! just Great Sakshi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vartilalmadhuAshima_MishalanizorSriB

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haribol79

Originally posted by Ashima_Mishal

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">True...after all the taunts of last week, Ram is now in a grovelling mood..Priya also is not taunting him and accepting what he is saying with grace..I liked the part when she asks Ram if she could go to her mother's house as she is missing her family...her eyes fills with tears...felt sad...and Ram also gives her such a nice reply...Wah wah Ramji indeed!!</font>
<font color="#0066FF"><font size="4">Exactlyyy priya ka reaction is what i liked also! Yaa she was all emotional and fatty was sooo cute! Wow Ram and priya rock!Clap
</font></font>

Did u all notice...that switch to emotional expression in her eyes was so quick !!!
Like one second Priya is pulling Ram's leg.. making fun on pvt. drawer part...And the other second she is all emotional from eyes to her dialoge delivery abt missing home.. I mean Wow !!! just Great Sakshi...
Sakshi is brilliant!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuSriBavivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.