Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: swasthi

Shilpa, thanks so much for a beautifully written OS. I amazed at your writing ability. You are very talented indeed.

He was a perfect husband and had shown he had a right to over her. The pace and the unfolding of the moments were blended well wit the mood and the feeling Ahem and Gopi were feeling.

I look forward to seeing something of this in the coming days ahead or even in the future.

We will raise a glass at the end of this week for the beautiful Gohem moments we are enjoying this week - what a treat we are having!

Your are welcome Swasthi. You were the inspiration behind the OS, I went by your suggestions and thought why not give it try.
He is moving towards being the perfect husband in the show, as we saw from today. I hope they continue with this, I  only ask one thing, can they please make him a little gentle towards her.
I will have my drink ready for Friday.
Thank you so much for the encouragement, and keeping me positive when I felt that the CVs just didn't understand how the viewers felt.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

fantastic. it was flawless..

just loved it to bits. 

Thank you Ayesha!

Originally posted by: Traxy101

That was a very sweet OS

Thank you Traxy!

SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

aww what a lovely story!!😍 awww i was blushing reading the part about aham helping gopi out of her blouse...aww...it was a beautiful OS!! soo much to imagine!! n makes me wish so much that sm lil thing out of this would happen soon n we'll see a small gesture of intimacy in the show..
thanks 4 sharing😳

Thank you Sunara.
Lets keep our fingers crossed for future Gohem scenes like this, we can hope for anything now, I am sure its nothing but positive from here on out.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvi

now i have to take a long cold shower and wait for my hubby

Thank you so much. Glad you liked the OS.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smileyface

you are an amazing writer!! i just got through all your stories! and all i have to say is WOWWW!!!! writing comes so naturally to u!!! im really excited for u to continue first love! it is amazing =D but more about that in its own thread lol!

this one is very cute...we can only wish and hope that he would do anything like this and help her out lol! though i was happy about today's epi but his expressions omg!! would it hurt to smile a bit more!! lol

but yeahhh fabulous job shilpa! and i will send u my much awaited PM to u soon about all your other works =) And yes...u have a new fan =D

hershi

Hershi, Thank you so much. I am glad you liked the other work too. I too wish they would make him soften up a little, he is doing good, but he could do better, but I understand he is still in denial, and bad habits are hard to break.

I will look forward to hearing your feed back on the other work.
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb ,wonderful,fabulous,