Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Hello KTLKiansSmile ... Loving the show and wanted to write something about today's epi, so here I go Embarrassed.

Dr Ashtosh was more amused than shocked to see Nidhi's mask antics LOL.(Haina Ashtosh ji, please tell tell Tongue. U srsly were hiding ur smile behind those idhar-udhar wala looks and weird faces, aint u? we caught u , u cant lie LOL). Finally he manages to compose himself and say "This aint OT, u can remove the mask" LOL. Now srsly what did he assume was the case with Nidhi?.Iam sure he mightve thought ki "Ladki OT ki dress change karthe waqt Mask utharna bhool gayi" LOLLOL. Lil does he know ki he has met a very naughty girl and its going to be a hilarious n romantic experience in his otherwise dull lifeEmbarrassed.

His convo with Malika was staright and bluntClap. There was no pretence, no false hope. Malika dreamt of him and he saw her as a friend . He made it clear, she isnt any spl than anyone else around. Malika should get that straight and move on, but now comeon if she gets it and moves on , story tho banegi nahin naLOL. So ofcourse she would try all she could to attract Ashtosh.(Oye Malika ji, the ladki u mightve ignored to have a second look infact is ur rival LOL. Zara gaur farmayiyega, teek hai?LOL).

Nidhi, nidhi and nidhi LOL. Right from the start of the epi where she almost jumps between the two carsLOL, to the end scene where she gets caught offguard , she is one nautanki masterniLOL. The way she bashes Ashtosh at the car accidentLOL, the way she pulls off his keysLOL , the way she asks him to follow her LOL(Ab Nidhi ji, kya tum bhi naLOL. Abhi abhi tho aayi ho unki zindagi mein. From now on all he will be doing is follow u only, dont u worry LOL)and the way she tries to hide herself behind the file and mask ( wah wah kya defence hai LOL. Tell me Nidhi ji, how long do u think u would be able to hide behind that file and mask without letting ur new found enemy see u? LOL) she is the perfect opp of that calm, composed, serious and smileless Ashtosh.

MB and Kritica were just too good in their roles. Picture perfect. The chemistry was vibrant , sply when he walks behind her at the accident scene saying "lady please listen" Tongue and when he looks at her in the OT Tongue. It was rocking Embarrassed.

Its indeed destiny. They have to meet. They have to fall in love. They have to discover life. They have  to discover love. We have to discover them Smile. Wonderful show. Loving it Smile.

Sorry about My random ramblings.  Just had to say out what i felt while watching Embarrassed.

Ur comments ... Embarrassed

-Anu. 

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 04 October 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everppsdanshul_002madhurameshanshipssameera_ori-Swetha-sur.shish15-Crayon-achieverltl_fan.nimmi.chucklebuddyrainurubalNelsfuzzyfaceDew-drop-Priti11-...RamonaG.....Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny, it indeed is." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nels

IF-Rockerz

Nels

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu!

Good to see your post.
I am loving this show alot!! I don't know if you have watched Dhoop-Kinare, but many scenes are direct pickup from there. But I loved MB's acting. He is perfect as Dr. Ashutosh.

Completely agree with your post. These both share an unusual chemistry. Very different characters. I am waiting for the day when this fun-loving, childish, prankster Niddhi transforms in to a matured, responsible doctor. Would love to see that transition.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Well said!Clap

Anu-Reddy

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Wonderful post dear Thumbs Up...i luvd today's episode Big smile...Nidhi is choo chweet and cute!!Big smile

nd i even luvd the scene btwn Ashutosh and Mallika , dunno why ...but i felt that it was potrayed beautifully.
and the precap was awesome...Sir main khatarnaak hoon!!!LOLLOL

Anu-Reddy

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hey Anu.. Hugr u the same Anu of KMH1 forum...Tongue?

Edited by achiever - 04 October 2011 at 10:20pm

Anu-Reddy

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Excellent post AnuClap...u have said rveything with just the right wordsClapStar...Thanx for an awesome postTongue...Yes u r right.Tongue..the entire episode was hilariousLOLLOL and NidhiEmbarrassed and her antics were just too cute and goodROFL..ROFL..the way she said to her frnd ROFLROFL..".main marne jaa rai hunROFL...mere marne ke baad mere saare dresses tu rakh lena...ok"ROFLROFLROFL...wen she came into Ashutosh's cabin wearing that maskROFLROFL i was like ROFLROFL...hilarious LOLand yess i felt that Ashutoah was trying to supresses a tiny-winy smileWinkTongue...hmmm hope she makes him smile in futureEmbarrassed...Yes and ur rightEmbarrassed,,,,this is destiny.Embarrassed...they had to meet.Embarrassed..fall in love.Embarrassed...discover life.Embarrassed...and fight the demons of thier pastOuchEmbarrassed...and we will discover them...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002sur.Anu-Reddy

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Post dear Clap
I loveddd the epi...its was so cute and hilarious...AsHni scenes were amazing...the chemistry was so vibrant and spontaneous Embarrassed Embarrassed

Anu-Reddy

ltl_fan

IF-Dazzler

ltl_fan

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Yahoo...a post by Anu Tongue.  Nice analysis Anu...i'm loving the show too.  Hope it gets better and better.  I know how much you love DK and like you I'm also hoping this show lives up to our expectations...next few months are going to be fun and it will be more fun when we will get your analysisLOL.  Ab aayega maza LOLLOL

Hope to see more ltlians on this forum too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NelsAnu-Reddy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.