Page 2 Page 2

Sshaghasi

Sshaghasi

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

wow

Edited by Sshaghasi - 06 October 2011 at 7:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iconnectdeep2199AmarMotilotus1963Khaira09lil_tweetblossom2283Lumos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you serious with this SHOW?!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I aagree with some of what you said, but if possible next time you could write in lower case as it is hard for some to read when you have it all typed in caps? Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
CAPS...Angry to the very end!! I agree I am ANGRY TOO!!

Dabulls23

lotus1963

lotus1963

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Me too. ME TOO. AngryAngry
and by the way I have stopped watching this crappy serial very successfully for quite a while now. each and every character gets on my nerves and it is all utter rubbish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09simplymaaneet

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I agree with most of what you've said. I'm not even outraged anymore. I just feel extremely sorry for the Zee's condition.

My final conclusion is that the fault lies with the channel. I'm not sure how Zee is even surviving with the kind of ridiculous shows they have lined up.

Its not only PR. I don't want to be specific and discuss other Zee shows here. But, you could clearly see that most of Zee shows have gone haywire with their plots and storylines.

It is a classic case of strategic and creative thinking gone terribly wrong with Zee. Someone for sure is not doing his/her job seriously.

PR seems to be headed where KSBKBT was during its ending days.

simplymaaneet

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
After so much drama in arman-soham track this wasnot the conclusion expected.Previously PR would be in top 10 list but i have observed tht these days PR is missing the list.
  Channel must take care of its shows properly.SP ,colors and sony are taking so much care in time slots and concepts of the show,but zee somehow not concentarting properly.
  i think cv's of the show and even zee must wake up atleast now.

noodle2808

Groupbie

noodle2808

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Angry

As for me - I have stopped watching this show. I totally disagree and do not like the track of giving Soham away!  Zee has lost it's mind - there are so many viewers who don't want this to happen yet they are doing it anyway. Everyone will stop watching this show. I have. No more Pavitra Rishta for me. What started off as a unique show is now full of silly storylines and plots.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Can u pls not type in caps...It is shouting in my eyes...CAPs = Shouting on the web..

Once it is done may be I will come back and read..Thank u.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top