Surrogacy, CVs take note

audiogolf thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Instead of continuing this pathetic track, why not show Archana to be the surrogate mother for Satish and Varsha's child via various medical methods available today. now this would be true mahanata - Archana agreeing to carry Satish and Varsha's child for 9 months -- as it would be altruistic surrogacy.
Also, may be and just may be...(though still not right).. just to cure Varsha's madness and haalat, Soham could live for 9 months with Satish and Varsha...

just my 2 cents, as current track is really absurd and pathetic...

what do you guys think... CVs/Ekta please take note...change the current track, focus on setting Manju, Rasika , Batata wada and Savita staright..., find manohar... bring damo back. etc...etc...

ciao.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No need for Surrogacy, Adoption, IVF or baby gifting as Varsha is not sane..She is mentally ill...She needs treatment more than a baby..
Stop giving CVs silly ideas..CVs are already braindead by not having SaTISH seek for second medical professional opinion on Varsha..

Baby gifting is a stupid track..CVs wake up and smell some masala tea...They are driving us viewers nutz..😡
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

No need for Surrogacy, Adoption, IVF or baby gifting as Varsha is not sane..She is mentally ill...She needs treatment more than a baby..

Stop giving CVs silly ideas..CVs are already braindead by not having SaTISH seek for second medical professional opinion on Varsha..

Baby gifting is a stupid track..CVs wake up and smell some masala tea...They are driving us viewers nutz..😡

Varsha Di, very well put👏 I could not have said it better. Why in the world should ArMan give Soham to Varsha? Just because Varsha is sick does not mean she can get what she want. I am sick of this baby gifting track.

These CVs have really got to read us, I want to see Varsha with a physicatrist but that silly doctor suggested Varsha live with Soham and ArMan give him to her😡 What type of silly doctor suggest that, this is not reality at all.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Soham shouldn't be near Varsha period, no child should be for that matter. Varsha is not sane, I agree with Varsha, Satish should be shown getting a second opinion instead of trying to take her away. Bhavna doesn't help matters by pushing Satish to ask Manav to give up his son. I can't believe as a parent she could ask that of another parent. The CVs need to end any idea of giving Soham to Varsha, it has been pure nonsense the way they've been trying to justify why Soham should be given away. First it was Varsha's illness now it is Sachu being neglected and Archana being unable to balance being a mother to both kids. Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago