Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
We watch it for fun but seriously is not going to give wrong ideas on all those Mother in laws to torture their daughter in laws ?
Is not taking us to 3 generations back ??
Is is not putting wrong impression of Indian culture on others ?

Gosh.. Mrs. Kaushik's character is sick and the character of dumb bahu Gehna is worst...  how can a bahu remains happy in prison ???
Moreover, Gehna says 'aaj tak maasa ne kabhi galat insaf nahi kiya' !!
What's she thinking??? Seeing her sister in law starving is fair according to her ?? Is that a good justice ??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1reddy-QH-aewa..PlayfulKiss..YMGGK_favouriteswagakevin2desicrowdDabulls23rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shows like MKKPB putting wrong impacts on viewers" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Mrs K the wanna be hitler is so bad...No one in 2011 behaves like this as MIL..She has her own cockamime rules and she judges her DILs by those rules..

She is female version of MCP in her own way..Not approachable at all..

She needs to be taught a lesson by 4 of her DILs...Gehna is total lost cause as she has been brain washed by Mrs. K ...No help.

Hamari Dadi ke zamaneme bhi MILs aisi nahi thi..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 04 October 2011 at 5:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippyMohini19YMGGK_favouriteVintageWine

YMGGK_favourite

IF-Dazzler

YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Mrs K the wanna be hitler is so bad...No one in 2011 behaves like this as MIL..She has her own cockamime rules and she judges her DILs by those rules..

She needs to be taught a lesson by 4 of her DILs...Gehna is total lost cause as she has been brain washed by Mrs. K ...No help.

Agreed

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Gehna irritates me the most. She is a follower of Maasa.

By the way, i sense tension between Gehna and her hubby - why is that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purrrfect

Gehna irritates me the most. She is a follower of Maasa.

By the way, i sense tension between Gehna and her hubby - why is that?

Because she is not giving him what he needs...Gehna is the forbidden fruit LOL Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aewa

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

You're so right. I was watching October 4 episode and then this woman starts shouting "Kissi ne bhi is chori ko ye nahi bataya ki jab hum baat kar rahe hote hai, hume kissi ka beech mein bolna pasand nahi hai"  What a "B"?  Oops...no Oops...

and what is that dining table scene? Bahus are standing while male members and Mrs. K are eating and then she is like "Ab tum log bhi kha lo".  Get a life woman.
Even the word REGRESSIVE falls short for this serial. Gosh, god save any girl from a MIL like Mrs. K.

Touch wood, If I think now, my own MIL is the exact opposite of Mrs. K. In fact, my MIL is even more liberal than my own mother. Just because a MIL is liberal doesn't mean that DILs will start taking liberties.

Lovely was so right in today's episode when she said that they need to take permission for even breathing in this house.

Edited by Mohini19 - 04 October 2011 at 7:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaNirjhor105Dabulls23

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I c't undrstand this show giv what type of msg to viewers... This show going wrong way... I thnk CVs try to insultng Mother in laws and degrading DILs... This show treat both of them ilogical way...

I hate any stories degrading womens.. Evry womens has their own openin and rights... One of the fundamental right is freedom to speech.. I thnk CVs 4get that ryte.., ie's reas DILs always keep silence and nvr try to express their feelings..

Edited by rechus - 04 October 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19Dabulls23

kanhaiya244

Groupbie

kanhaiya244

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

You're so right. I was watching October 4 episode and then this woman starts shouting "Kissi ne bhi is chori ko ye nahi bataya ki jab hum baat kar rahe hote hai, hume kissi ka beech mein bolna pasand nahi hai"  What a "B"?  Oops...no Oops...

and what is that dining table scene? Bahus are standing while male members and Mrs. K are eating and then she is like "Ab tum log bhi kha lo".  Get a life woman.
Even the word REGRESSIVE falls short for this serial. Gosh, god save any girl from a MIL like Mrs. K.

Touch wood, If I think now, my own MIL is the exact opposite of Mrs. K. In fact, my MIL is even more liberal than my own mother. Just because a MIL is liberal doesn't mean that DILs will start taking liberties.

Lovely was so right in today's episode when she said that they need to take permission for even breathing in this house.

[/QUOTE]
Well Said!! There are so many insulting and humilating themes being depicted...that the women stand around and serve the men and maasa first and then they can eat.  What is most disturbing is how abusive Maasa is coming across as...this has really stopped being a light hearted comedy for me.  I think Maasa is a clear cut bully and I think she needs some serious counseling to see why she has such control issues and abusive tendencies...often times bullies have been bullied growing up.  I wouldn't be surprised if Maasa has been through significant trauma growing up because she is handing it out on silver platters to everyone else and terrorizing the entire family, especially the daughter in laws. 
Think about this woman, she is trying to control how and w hen they pray, when they eat, what they wear, who they can interact with, how they behave socially etc. etc...this is nothing short of being greatly dysfunctional and pathological and Maasa needs a  lot more help than f ive daughter in law's can give her...she needs a therapist.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.