Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

How much longer do we have to wait??

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it me or is the current track in BAVD getting very boring and frustrating!!?? 😡

At the end of last weeks run, with us all thinking Murli would find and rescue both Bharti and Vehaan, I reflected on the last couple of weeks of episodes and thought ok, they were not too bad and except for annoying Vani, the story and dramatic twists were good. 

But now, how much more do the programme makers expect us to take!!  They have changed the title sequence between breaks and at the start to just Bharti, but why?? is this where the 8 year leap is going to happen and what Vani will become Vehaan's surrogate mum.  Oh no!! 😭

What does everyone else think?  I have been reading this forum since the beginning of BAVD and never contributed but now can't take it anymore and I had to speak up.

Be interesting to hear everyone elses thoughts??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taklima_naj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=sparkleamina]Is it me or is the current track in BAVD getting very boring and frustrating!!?? 😡

At the end of last weeks run, with us all thinking Murli would find and rescue both Bharti and Vehaan, I reflected on the last couple of weeks of episodes and thought ok, they were not too bad and except for annoying Vani, the story and dramatic twists were good. 

But now, how much more do the programme makers expect us to take!!  They have changed the title sequence between breaks and at the start to just Bharti, but why?? is this where the 8 year leap is going to happen and what Vani will become Vehaan's surrogate mum.  Oh no!! 😭

What does everyone else think?  I have been reading this forum since the beginning of BAVD and never contributed but now can't take it anymore and I had to speak up.

Be interesting to hear everyone elses thoughts??

Thanks for taking a new thread on this topic, Yah it is just getting irritating and annoying, cant stant anymore, dont know whats wrong with CVs.They are just mad.
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am very frustrated right now...
sparkleamina thumbnail
😊 Maybe our frustration will come to an end!! From today episode there seems to be some hope.
No mention of annoying Vani yet and hope bharti makes it to Agra this week. Hopefully the ashram baba won't put a stop to her intended trip.

Still watching but only just. 😉
rapat5 thumbnail
The way i see it is that the whole Bharti going to Agra is just another ridiculous ploy to keep us glued in hope of a re-union. This will only lead to disappointment as we are most likely going to face another hit an miss 😔
It makes logical sense that they would be re-united if Bharti gets to Agra but how many times have they been within inches of each other and still no luck! The hospital, the train station, the ashram and now this???
I'm so hacked off with these CV'S, they keep doing this time and time again its just so annoying. Surely they can put their miniscule brains together and think of a decent story and script to keep us entertained??
I personally would like to see Murli help BhartI with her memory loss, which most probably will happen but this separation is dragging on for longer than necessary!!
Re-unite MurTI ❤️
sparkleamina thumbnail
Nice to hear from some people. Thanks. You are right it is probably all a ploy to keep us watching and its working with me!!

Tonights ep was boring!!  Except for the little bit with Murli and Vihaan, cute.  Wish Chimti would just get found out for all her evil deeds!!

Am seriously thinking of not watching till they reunite MURTI!!  Can't take anymore.
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With BAVD only WAIT is written! I wonder these poor actors how they are putting up with this never-ending exceptionally dragging track? Don't they feel bored? Seriously I am! But as I have said before I just watch the serial for the awesomely talented actors Juhi, Vikrant and now added to the list is Darshan! There is no hidden fact how good these people are with their work, even the others are good but time and again it is these three who impress more :) 

So happy the scary Baba is off! He was a torture to see and indeed creepy, guess the make-up man did a good job on the two scary Babas ;) Hope he doesn't come back again and it was a permanent bye-bye.

I did see some hope about the Bharti's Agra trip but in the very next episode everything squashed when Joginder Baba refused. I did feel angry in the beginning when he said so and felt him being a barrier in the way! But then thought over it and felt it was right in a way as he is the sole person responsible of Bharti and she has put herself into enough mess after her memory loss. Like any other person he would not want any harm on her and let time take control! Then again we seeing the kind of blind bats that they are can't bear it!

Kamala is another one! Its understood why she is rushing things into settling Murli's life as she is genuinely concerned as a mother! But why do it indirectly?? When you use your mouth and energy to say it indirectly might as well be straightforward and talk to the point, it will make more sense! You are not wasting your time neither Murli's and ours! By doing indirect talks she makes Murli feel all the more guilty and scratch his wounds, thus in that fit he would agree into something which he shouldn't!

I was hoping in the search rescue thing they would meet but flop show :( Now Vani has full chance to come into limelight! As for no reason she was brought into the show, she ought to do something dramatic and go LOL!

Coming back to Bharti, just as she does things according to her ways. I guess she might quietly sneak off to Agra one night and reach Murli! There's hoping :) But then again if such a thing happens knowing CVs mind she shouldn't bump into some other Murli Lal who coincidently also owns Bharti Sweets in Agra! LOOOL! Hope the CVs have some mercy on us as enough they have thrown at us and we like faithful viewers took them and digested!

A big thumbs to the CVs for atlast showing some focus on Chimti which is leading towards her going away from the Lal mansion! Good enough, atleast when Bharti returns she can have a few days of peace with her family until some new difficulty or problem comes up!! Again hoping :)

So people all we got to do is HOPE HOPE HOPE!
neetapilu thumbnail
have stopped watching the show out of this frustration!!!