Fashion and Beauty

Indian Fashion vs. Pakistani Fashion

saida thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What are your opinions and what do you like about each and dislike about each.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nillwalt thumbnail
There are lots of different  between two countries  Fashion.  I have to say that In Pakistan  there is a little bit changes that most of the people of Pakistan is very traditionally where as Indians are associated with Western Outfit.
jonspaker thumbnail
There is not much difference in Indian and Pakistan fashion. People like to wear and use same kinda stuffs, as Indian do. But Indian also follow western culture now.
.Selena. thumbnail

Both Indian and Pakistani trends are modern. It's not just India that's developed, it's Pakistan aswell. I have relatives who live in India and Pakistan. They very much dress the same as any other person in Bull Ring or Oxford St would. You have to visit both countries to see what it's like.😊

.Selena. thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasirsami

Pakistani women are copying indian fashion trends especially through star plus πŸ˜‰

That is such an ignorant thing to say. India has the worlds biggest clothing factory/lines. They send packages over to Pakistan. So OF COURSE they're going to be the same clothes. The same way India copies the U.K and U.S with their movies and musicπŸ˜›
anirudh123 thumbnail
Obviously Pakistani fashion clothing and Indian fashion clothing are similarly same because both of them fond of wearing same salwars only. At present  Indian puts more interest on western styles rather than Pakistan 
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not really sure about the western following thing but what I know is dat often Pakistani fashion often has lyke sort of a lil less work on dem whereas Indian fashion has heavy work and sumtymes it gets loud (wid sum pple) . Of course it is not always that way tho. 
I have also noticed that there are subtle changes in da 'kurtas' length right now. Indian dresses tend to be shorter (lyke above da kness) and Pakistani ones are longer (sumtymes going below da knees and sumtymes even as far as da ankle).
I might be wrong about da lengths tho. Other than dat, the overall appearance is pretty much da same I supose. U can find very beautiful traditional dresses in either category. πŸ˜ƒ   
harshali24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post..thanks for the share !
hawtshop thumbnail
There is not much difference in Indian and Pakistani dresses.. Fashion industry is same 
fattyrox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
there's much more of a difference than people actually think... to the person who talked about the length of the tops is correct but thats not the only difference... In indian fashion we tend to see more contrasting colors and the embroidery or appliques on the clothing is often bulkier than in pakistani fashion. also there is a big difference in the type of cloth they use... In indian fashion there is big emphasis on banarsi which is a a silk type of cloth with the paisley print on it... In pakistani fashion that is now rarely seen... There is a big shift to use of chiffon in pakistani fashion... Also new in pakistani fashion are wide legged trousers which are going out of fashion soon... And extra cloth on the sides under the arms called kalis which give the dresses more flow and elegance... Also the embroidery used in Pakistani fashion is much more detailed and tiny... People prefer the two separately and its these slight differences that is the reason