Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

saida

Groupbie

saida

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
What are your opinions and what do you like about each and dislike about each.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_CookieMonster_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indian Fashion vs. Pakistani Fashion" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nillwalt

nillwalt

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
There are lots of different  between two countries  Fashion.  I have to say that In Pakistan  there is a little bit changes that most of the people of Pakistan is very traditionally where as Indians are associated with Western Outfit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greensakthiBarbie3143

jonspaker

jonspaker

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
There is not much difference in Indian and Pakistan fashion. People like to wear and use same kinda stuffs, as Indian do. But Indian also follow western culture now.

.Selena.

.Selena.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Both Indian and Pakistani trends are modern. It's not just India that's developed, it's Pakistan aswell. I have relatives who live in India and Pakistan. They very much dress the same as any other person in Bull Ring or Oxford St would. You have to visit both countries to see what it's like.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RachelHelganevantamediagreensakthiBarbie3143-AmyyFair-n-luvly

.Selena.

.Selena.

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasirsami

Pakistani women are copying indian fashion trends especially through star plus Wink

That is such an ignorant thing to say. India has the worlds biggest clothing factory/lines. They send packages over to Pakistan. So OF COURSE they're going to be the same clothes. The same way India copies the U.K and U.S with their movies and musicTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RachelHelganikki.171-afghaniibabe-AmyyBarbie3143Fair-n-luvly

anirudh123

anirudh123

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Obviously Pakistani fashion clothing and Indian fashion clothing are similarly same because both of them fond of wearing same salwars only. At present  Indian puts more interest on western styles rather than Pakistan 

nikki.171

IF-Dazzler

nikki.171

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I'm not really sure about the western following thing but what I know is dat often Pakistani fashion often has lyke sort of a lil less work on dem whereas Indian fashion has heavy work and sumtymes it gets loud (wid sum pple) . Of course it is not always that way tho. 
I have also noticed that there are subtle changes in da 'kurtas' length right now. Indian dresses tend to be shorter (lyke above da kness) and Pakistani ones are longer (sumtymes going below da knees and sumtymes even as far as da ankle).
I might be wrong about da lengths tho. Other than dat, the overall appearance is pretty much da same I supose. U can find very beautiful traditional dresses in either category. Big smile   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshali24

harshali24

Groupbie

harshali24

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
nice post..thanks for the share !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top