Uttaran

When will ichha get back her baby..???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pallabita.das

pallabita.das

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Do u  think before the serial takes a leap ichha should get  her baby back...Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When will ichha get back her baby..???" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumali

sumali

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
  Yes, definitely! I guess, Rathod will find out abt the baby's true identity and will handover the baby to veecha.

I think, the CVs follow the tag line of uttaran. Iccha gets all the happiness in the world, but a little late and that too after facing difficulties. whatever belongs to iccha right from veer and now to the baby, Tapasya gets them first. But eventually, iccha gets them back permenantly.

So, the baby will be united with veecha in the coming weeks and this is my wishful thinking  I will start watching it again only after that. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagoreraju_sky

Post Reply New Post

Go to top